-get you ping of ip or hostname

-add 10 ip or hostname

-del ip or hostname

-ON/OFF ping refresh

An example of wnd :

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD IT HERE !

It's for my pleasure ! bye.

No-life of autoit...what could be better ?LAST SCRIPTS WITH AUTO-IT : CLICK HERE

• Developers

Yeah sure, a virus. muttley

How did you determine this or did you just not bother to check if it was your AV generating a false positive ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I use Kaspersky. I can't download it. He said that is virus. muttley

Then don't make a post like you did stating it is a virus when you cannot be sure and ask if other have the same!

I have no issue what so ever with Norton SAV 10 and it all looks pretty clean to me.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Interesting enough, when I compile the second script it ends up being larger (about 50k) than the included compiled version. Prob just a upx issue though with Kapersky.

Edited by spudw2k
Spoiler

Things I've Made: Always On Top Tool ◊ AU History ◊ Deck of Cards ◊ HideIt ◊ ICU ◊ Icon Freezer ◊ Ipod Ejector ◊ Junos Configuration Explorer ◊ Link Downloader ◊ MD5 Folder Enumerator ◊ PassGen ◊ Ping Tool ◊ Quick NIC ◊ Read OCR ◊ RemoteIT ◊ SchTasksGui ◊ SpyCam ◊ System Scan Report Tool ◊ System UpTime ◊ Transparency Machine ◊ VMWare ESX Builder
Misc Code Snippets: ADODB Example ◊ CheckHover ◊ Detect SafeMode ◊ DynEnumArray ◊ GetNetStatData ◊ HashArray ◊ IsBetweenDates ◊ Local Admins ◊ Make Choice ◊ Recursive File List ◊ Remove Sizebox Style ◊ Retrieve PNPDeviceID ◊ Retreive SysListView32 Contents ◊ Set IE Homepage ◊ Tickle Expired Password ◊ Transpose Array
Projects: Drive Space Usage GUI ◊ LEDkIT ◊ Plasma_kIt ◊ Scan Engine Builder ◊ SpeeDBurner ◊ SubnetCalc
Cool Stuff: AutoItObject UDF â—Š Extract Icon From Proc â—Š GuiCtrlFontRotate â—Š Hex Edit Funcs â—Š Run binary â—Š Service_UDF

• Developers

It is compiled with 3.2.8.1 which probably accounts for the size difference. muttley

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

muttley

I haven't doubted your statement that your AV detected a virus. I was merely trying to explain to you that the problem can also be at your end so try not to tell the OP it is his problem without some proper checking first yourself or write a reply that leaves room for the error to be at your site.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yes, maybe Kspersky is too vigilantly.

Your sig is so full of irony, a refrigerator magnet would stick to it.

And kudos on the IP stuff, it's very useful. Saves running cmd prompt all the time muttley

Yeah for virus it's true and strange because sometimes when I compile avast said it's trojan but sometimes not...I don't know why so I say shut up to avast lol

Regards, d3mon

No-life of autoit...what could be better ?LAST SCRIPTS WITH AUTO-IT : CLICK HERE