Mouse click center of screen problem

I'm seeing strange behavior in my script where the mouse moves to the center of the screen and clicks however there is nothing in the script that calls mouseclick(). My best guess is that it has something to do with the environment. The problem is happening on a dual monitor widescreen system with a G15 Logitech keyboard. The problem does not occur on a single monitor setup with a basic keyboard and mouse setup.

Since the script calls no mousemove or mouseclick functions what could be causing this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

... Mind sharing the script?

As advanced as we are here, we aren't yet clairvoyant

(thanks for the (paraphrased) Quote Jos muttley)

The script is thousands of lines long but "Good news Everyone" - Prof. farnsworth. I've found the problem. There was a function that calls MouseClick() but I was missing it because the script should have never entered that function at that time. I'll figure out how it's getting into that function and problem should go away.

Thanks for the reply Paulie.

The G15 keyboard (I have the G11) sometimes executes the macros when running AutoIT. You may have a macro on your keyboard program that automates a mouse click and your Autoit script somehow calls that macro with a key press combination.

Example:

My F1 is a login macro to one of my online game. And if I have an AutoIt hotkey set as Ctrl+F1, AutoIt will press Ctrl then the F1, but the keyboard macro will execute my login macro rather than completing the hotkey set triggering my AutoIt function.

Just something you might want to rule out.

Edited by aslani

[font="Georgia"]Chances are, I'm wrong.[/font]HotKey trouble?Stringregexp GuideAutoIT Current Version