Compiling AutoIt Scripts with my own program?

Hello,

is there a possibility of compiling AutoIt Scripts in my own programm without needing the full AutoIT installation? For Example

FileWriteLine("temp.au3", "MsgBox(64, 'test', 'test');");
Compile("temp.au3", "msgbox.exe") ; functions does not exist - i know - but is there a way?

That script should produce an msgbox.exe and when i run it the messagebox test should appear.

Thanks for you help,

AP

[u]My OpenSource Projects:[/u]- [BEEP] proMusiX- Search autorun.inf

Check the help file for "Compiling Autoit Scripts"

Aut2exe.exe /in <infile.au3> [/out <outfile.exe>] [/icon <iconfile.ico>] [/comp 0-4] [/nopack] [/ansi] [/unicode] [x64] [/bin <binfile.bin>]

Hello,

is there a possibility of compiling AutoIt Scripts in my own programm without needing the full AutoIT installation? For Example

Compile("temp.au3", "msgbox.exe") ; functions does not exist - i know - but is there a way?

That script should produce an msgbox.exe and when i run it the messagebox test should appear.

Thanks for you help,

AP

Hello,

Thanks for you help,

AP

find the "Run.exe" and type this... (if this is default location)

"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" C:\

It shows you how to add in all the stuff you want=)

• Developers

Or maybe you just want to execute one commandline. For that you could use the /AutoIt3ExecuteLine as shown in the helpfile:

Run(@AutoItExe & ' /AutoIt3ExecuteLine  "MsgBox(0, ''Hello World!'', ''Hi!'')"')

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Is the AutoIt3Wrapper.exe a standalone exe?

No, it is as the name suggests... a wrapper program.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Hm... so there is no possibility of making a standalone .exe compiler?

There is one and it is called aut2exe.exe which will also require the appropriate *.bin file.

PS, did you read my first post in thread ?

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Yeah i read your first post - but i want to compile .au3 files on a computer that doesnt have an autoit installation...

So i copy the aut2exe.exe & AutoITSC.bin to the temp dir and then run it via cmd line?

correct, did you try it?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 2 weeks later...

i still dont get it

i need to do the same thing

i have an exe that includes my script and the aut2exe.exe

will this work in anyway?

or there is anyway that my compiled exe file can edit a string in ini that already was included inside the exe file

Edited by yehia

• Developers

Let see if I can confuse you as much as you did with me posting this in here:

I don't get what you are not getting as I don't get what you are getting at... :P

In plain English: What is it you are asking here or want to do exactly?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Let see if I can confuse you as much as you did with me posting this in here:

I don't get what you are not getting as I don't get what you are getting at... :o

In plain English: What is it you are asking here or want to do exactly?

Jos

Both of you are confusing me instead. :P

I thought one is asking which autoit program/programs to copy to a computer(that dont have autoit installed it), but only need the necessary files to compile .au3 script into exe file.

And another person said its only two files needed.

Am I wrong here? :P

Hello,

Thanks for you help,

AP

Two step process:

1: Download and install the full version of AutoIT with the full version of SciTE editor.

2: Write your code in SciTE and use the Tools/Compile menu option to make a standalone exe program you can run on any other computer without AutoIT or SciTE being present.

Hint: It's all in the help file, which comes as part of the install... :P