File Imager

Szhlopp

I'm sure this has been done before but oh well.

Check this out and let me know what you think. To test it use a file thats no more than 2-3kb. It can do files over 300k, but they take a while to decrypt the WHOLE thing=D

FYI, if you make an EXE it DOES NOT work on another computer. It apparently doesn't include some resource in the executable.

No other way to explain this. Just download it and see for yourself.

FileImager_V1.au3

Edited by Szhlopp

Hi,

I found the following error:

>Running:(3.2.12.0):%ProgramFiles%\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "D:\AutoIt v3 - Projects\DVI-AntVir\FileImager_V1.au3 "  
D:\AutoIt v3 - Projects\DVI-AntVir\FileImager_V1.au3  (221) : ==> Invalid file filter given.:
$saveloc = FileSaveDialog("Save file", @DesktopDir, "file (*." & $ImageFile_ext & ")" , 16, "" & $ImageFile_ext)

->17:42:00 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1
>Exit code: 1   Time: 11.426
Line 221 is "GUICtrlSetData($Progress1, 100)". Which tells me you modified the app.

Please tell me if I'm wrong muttley

You got that error because when you tried to read pixel 1 something went wrong. The first pixel is the extension key (au3, exe, jpg, ect..). You probably had something go wrong with either reading the image, or writing the inital image.

It's actually very important that nothing gets in the way of the screen or you move the window as it's reading.

I think I know a better way of doing this now with DLL calls, but when I wrote this I had no idea how to do that=)

Help explain the problem?