UnRARIt v1.2 *New

rasim

UnRARIt v1.2

Posted Image

UnRARIt - is program designed for unpacking RAR archives. Now new version!

Common features:

Extract all files

Extract selected files

View archive files

Test archive

Decrypt passworded archive

Multivolume archive support

Drag & Drop support

Associate with rar-archives

Decrypt files with encrypted names *New

Edit:

+ Added. GUI resizing.

- Removed bug with files icons.

+ Some code optimization.

Compiled script UnRARIt.exe

Latest unrar.dll library

Latest unrar.dll library from official server.

unrarit_source_v1.2.zip

Edited by rasim

UnRARIt v0.1 beta

Posted Image

UnRARIt - is program designed for unpacking *.rar archives. This program based on UnRAR UDF. I wrote this program in current of one day, just for showing example how to use functions from UnRAR UDF. Enjoy muttley

UnRARIt.exe

UnRARIt Source

Latest unrar.dll library

Good program mate. Could you please make a 'Professional' looking installer, to have this install into the Progam Files directory, and add a menu to .rar files, Unpack with UnRARIt or, UnRARIt to Desktop etc...

Maybe you should consider skinning it, making it look really good, have a command line, and such!

Edited by Alienware

Volly

Why did you post twice with the same stuff in a hour?

What? Where you see the same stuff? muttley Sorry, but this is not a UDF. This is independent program based on UnRAR.au3 UDF

Alienware

Could you please make a 'Professional' looking installer, to have this install into the Progam Files directory, and add a menu to .rar files, Unpack with UnRARIt or, UnRARIt to Desktop etc...

Yes, I thought about this. Mayb later, when i have a more time... Anyway thanks for comment :) Edited by rasim

Volly

What? Where you see the same stuff? muttley Sorry, but this is not a UDF. This is independent program based on UnRAR.au3.

Alienware

Yes, I thought about this. Mayb later, when i have a more time... Anyway thanks for comment :)

Cool. Anyways, nice program.

Volly

What? Where you see the same stuff? muttley Sorry, but this is not a UDF. This is independent program based on UnRAR.au3 UDF

Alienware

Yes, I thought about this. Mayb later, when i have a more time... Anyway thanks for comment :)

You could easily create an insatller with InnoSetup + ISTool. e.g.:

CODE
; Script generated by the Inno Setup Script Wizard.

; SEE THE DOCUMENTATION FOR DETAILS ON CREATING INNO SETUP SCRIPT FILES!

[setup]

AppName=UnRARit

AppVerName=UnRARIt v0.1 beta

AppPublisher=rasim

DefaultDirName={pf}\UnRARit

DefaultGroupName=UnRARit

AllowNoIcons=true

OutputBaseFilename=setup

Compression=lzma

SolidCompression=true

VersionInfoVersion=0.1

VersionInfoCompany=rasim

VersionInfoDescription=...

VersionInfoTextVersion=v0.1

VersionInfoCopyright=rasim

AppCopyright=rasim

AppPublisherURL=http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76180&hl=

AppSupportURL=http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76180&hl=

AppUpdatesURL=http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76180&hl=

AppID={{945F07FE-59D9-41FE-8621-1CD990102A4B}

UninstallDisplayIcon={app}\UnRARIt.exe

[Languages]

Name: English; MessagesFile: compiler:Default.isl

Name: Deutsch; MessagesFile: compiler:Languages\German.isl

[Tasks]

Name: desktopicon; Description: {cm:CreateDesktopIcon}; GroupDescription: {cm:AdditionalIcons}; Flags: unchecked

Name: quicklaunchicon; Description: {cm:CreateQuickLaunchIcon}; GroupDescription: {cm:AdditionalIcons}; Flags: unchecked

[Files]

Source: D:\UnRARit\UnRARIt.exe; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion

Source: D:\UnRARit\unrar.dll; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion

; NOTE: Don't use "Flags: ignoreversion" on any shared system files

[icons]

Name: {group}\UnRARit; Filename: {app}\UnRARIt.exe

Name: {group}\{cm:UninstallProgram,UnRARit}; Filename: {uninstallexe}

Name: {group}\{cm:ProgramOnTheWeb,My Program}; Filename: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76180

Name: {commondesktop}\UnRARit; Filename: {app}\UnRARIt.exe; Tasks: desktopicon

Name: {userappdata}\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\UnRARit; Filename: {app}\UnRARIt.exe; Tasks: quicklaunchicon

[Run]

Filename: {app}\UnRARIt.exe; Description: {cm:LaunchProgram,UnRARit}; Flags: nowait postinstall skipifsilent

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Volly

With all respects to you!

Stop offtops! muttley This is envy? Sorry but, i don`t understand what you want? If you don`t like me and my scripts, don`t enter in this topic and report to moderator about this scary "breach"! If you have further message, then post to my PM, please! :)

Alienware, ProgAndy

Thank you for feedbacks! :(

Emiel Wieldraaij

too bad

Thank you for good words!

it does not check if its a real rar file .. it generates an error when

Its not my guilty if AutoIt is crashed when you trying to unpacking not a RAR arschives.

Emiel Wieldraaij

not check if its a real rar file

Checked, from source:

Func _Rar_GetUnpackedSize($hArcData, $sDestPath)
    Local $DestPathBuf, $iTotalUnpackSize

$DestPathBuf = DllStructCreate("wchar[260]")
    DllStructSetData($DestPathBuf, 1, $sDestPath)

$RARHeaderData = DllStructCreate("char ArcName[260];char FileName[260];uint Flags;uint PackSize;uint UnpSize;uint HostOS;" & _
                                     "uint FileCRC;uint FileTime;uint UnpVer;uint Method;uint FileAttr;char CmtBuf;" & _
                                     "uint CmtBufSize;uint CmtSize;uint CmtState")

Do
        $aRet = DllCall("unrar.dll", "int", "RARReadHeader", "hwnd", $hArcData, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($RARHeaderData))

;Here checked and return error
        If DllStructGetData($RARHeaderData, "CmtState") > 1 Then
            _RAR_CloseArchive($hArcData)
            Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
        EndIf

_RAR_ProcessFile($hArcData, $DestPathBuf, $RAR_SKIP)
        $iTotalUnpackSize += Number(DllStructGetData($RARHeaderData, "UnpSize"))
    Until $aRet[0] <> 0
    Return $iTotalUnpackSize
EndFunc   ;==>_Rar_GetUnpackedSize
Edited by rasim

Volly

With all respects to you!

Stop offtops! muttley This is envy? Sorry but, i don`t understand what you want? If you don`t like me and my scripts, don`t enter in this topic and report to moderator about this scary "breach"! If you have further message, then post to my PM, please! :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. IMHO, I think you are missing my point. What you have done is some real nice work, and I'm not criticizing what you have done in developing it. Far from it. It just seemed odd that you have a script to unRAR something, then use the same script and simply make a GUI front end and start another thread with it.

IMHO, I should have worded it better when I pointed out to you that maybe it would be easier for you to have both threads combined into one, so that when you need to update both your UDF script and your example script, you had only one place to fix it, instead of two. Also, you didn't have to keep a eye on 2 places if when someone had an issue. That is all I wanted to point out. Sorry if I wasn't clear on this. My bad.

ALG

There's a mistake on your program. In fact you can't give a password to this when u use winrar

I`m testing for unpacking encrypted (passworded) rar-archives, works fine for me muttley

Posted Image

Volly

OK! :)

Alienware

Your ` is kind of annoying. Beside your enter key theres a button ' use that

Sorry, i don`t understand, what you says, my english is not perfect. More details please muttley

Instead of using the ` key, below the ESC, use the key to the direct right of your enter key. It just looks weird, not tring to be a corrector or whatever.

Alienware

Sorry, i don`t understand, what you says, my english is not perfect. More details please :P

Alienware

Sorry, i don't understand, what you says, my english is not perfect. More details please :P

EDIT: Me and my off topic self, good program Rasim! :o

Edited by Alienware