more options in systray icon

Hello

Can I get more options in autoit systray icon, except "Pause Script" and "Exit" ?

Thx

I'm looking at doing the same for a little thing i'm making at the moment....so i read the help file!

Try looking under the section named "Tray Functions" (here's a link to one of the functions in the online documentation).

I've found the following particularly useful:

TrayOnEventMode(option)

TrayCreateItem

TrayCreateMenu

TrayItemSetOnEvent

Thank you for the link. I just want a simple code which will add to the AutoIt systray icon (besides Exit and Pause script) an option to open a file (similar to Open for Windows Explorer).

Thx again

Basic Example

Samplemenu.au3

-= [font="Verdana"]A Men Who believes in himself and not circumstances is the real Winner =-[/font]

Ok, got it now for the "Open" button in tray icon. I just missed the fact that explorer can be launched via the Run command.

I want to add two more options to the autoit tray icon: "Start" - to start the script (I think I could handle this) and "Stop" - to stop de script - but I'm not sure how to do this. Can you provide me some help ?

Opt("TrayMenuMode",0) ; Default tray menu items (Script Paused/Exit) will not be shown.

User Pause noting but stop script !

Give more information about where do you what stop script ...

-= [font="Verdana"]A Men Who believes in himself and not circumstances is the real Winner =-[/font]

Add The Code

Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1) ; This will make the script not pause when u click the icon

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ยน There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.