COH macros?

ReK

Sorry, hope this question didn't violate the rules: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=978

Basically, I have two accounts on City of Heroes. One for me and one for my wife. I play a lot more and want to be able to keep my wife's character high enough that she can play with me without being side-kicked. It would be great if I could get some tips on how to accomplish a simple bot type script that would allow me to ensure her character is always following me or something, even if I move between zones. I know there are scripts out there for things like wolf farming, monkey farming, etc., to help with the more mundane badge missions and xp grind. Just can't find any. :idiot: Again, I'm not looking for some script to help me cheat, just something that let's me log both characters on at once and play them.

:idiot: this is the wrong forum...

Rek, this is me is right. At least try to make something, RTM and start scripting. We'll happy to help if you have some problem here and there.

Commands you have to check to begin...

While / Do / For for loops

PixelSearch for finding where click and move the character (if the caracter is controlled via mouse of course)

Send for sending keystrokes, of course more you control via keyboard more is probably easy.

MouseClick

• 2 weeks later...

Damn you guys are harsh.. well "this is me" is anyway.. I have a script started and functioning but I know there are better ways to do what I'm doing because I've seen them in use. I just wanted to compare notes not have someone write one for me. I want to compare notes because I know I can improve some of what has already been done and can use some improvements of my own.

If you can't share examples then great, say you don't have any or that you can't do it or whatever but don't go flaming me just because I want to get with some other people with similar ideas. Now I see why they closed the game scripting forums.

Damn you guys are harsh.. well "this is me" is anyway..  I have a script started and functioning but I know there are better ways to do what I'm doing because I've seen them in use.  I just wanted to compare notes not have someone write one for me.  I want to compare notes because I know I can improve some of what has already been done and can use some improvements of my own.

If you can't share examples then great, say you don't have any or that you can't do it or whatever but don't go flaming me just because I want to get with some other people with similar ideas.  Now I see why they closed the game scripting forums.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice attitude. The famous flame word for what reason?

I have no time for game cheaters. Your excuse is lame for cheating.

Here is a simple rule that Ihave picked up while cruising this forum for the past few months:

If you have a script, post the script.

I could come in here and ask for someone to give me a hand with building an antivirus scanner, just asking for some initial code, and say that I had completed most of the project before starting. Forum members help members that help themselves.

Sorry, I don't need anyone claiming that I am "flaming" them, but I'm just saying show us what you've got. :lmao:

Writing damaged code since 1996.

Don't sweat it Rek, this forum is generally unforgiving of those who script games, elitest attitudes abound. The more intelligent of those people just ignore game questions but some still like to epeen their way around.

Anywho...

As already stated if you have some code and are having trouble accomplishing something then post it up and you will get better responses.

I have written a couple of remote control scripts for massives so I expect I can give you some pointers.