haveing trouble sending m key, when when m key is taken

I am trying to send an m key, while m is takin by a hotkey. It works just fine with lower case, but when i try to through shift in their and set shift+m as a hotkey, it won't work. I can get every letter to come up besides m in the hotkey when i do it that way. like for a example I use

send("{lwindown}{shiftdown}{capslock}{a}{shiftup}{lwinup}{capslock}")

send it works like a charm. for lowercase and for capatail i use

send("{lwindown}{shiftdown}{a}{shiftup}{lwinup}")

it even works with L without loging off. However if i use m it will minumise everything.

is there any code that will make it possible to do this. ironicly enough I put a page up on here months ago, thinking i came up with something cool, where I canset the m as a hotkey and be able to use it at the same time. which would be kinda cool if it worked with all the keys. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=63188&hl=

Edited by program builder

I am trying to send an m key, while m is takin by a hotkey. It works just fine with lower case, but when i try to through shift in their and set shift+m as a hotkey, it won't work. I can get every letter to come up besides m in the hotkey when i do it that way. like for a example I use

end("{lwindown}{shiftdown}{capslock}{a}{shiftup}{lwinup}{capslock}")

and it works like a charm. for lowercase and for capatail i use

send("{lwindown}{shiftdown}{a}{shiftup}{lwinup}")

it even works with L without loging off. However if i use m it will minumise everything.

is there any code that will make it possible to do this. ironicly enough I put a page up on here months ago, thinking i came up with something cool, where I canset the m as a hotkey and be able to use it at the same time. which would be kinda cool if it worked with all the keys. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=63188&hl=

Before send key unset HotKey($key) and then set again HotKeySet($key,"func").

When the words fail... music speaks.