Tray menu: create shortcuts dynamically

I have a pretty basic tray menu, and there's a submenu called Windows Explorer where I point to a few different locations on my drive that I navigate to frequently. Now, let's say I have a folder that contains only standard Windows shortcuts to these places. Is it possible to have my tray menu have tray items that are updated based on these shortcuts? So if I add a shortcut or delete one from this folder, the Windows Explorer submenu will automatically be updated.

I've attached my code thus far, although I'm not sure it's necessary for these purposes. But note I am using ModernMenu.

Thanks.

Tray.au3

I have a pretty basic tray menu, and there's a submenu called Windows Explorer where I point to a few different locations on my drive that I navigate to frequently. Now, let's say I have a folder that contains only standard Windows shortcuts to these places. Is it possible to have my tray menu have tray items that are updated based on these shortcuts? So if I add a shortcut or delete one from this folder, the Windows Explorer submenu will automatically be updated.

I've attached my code thus far, although I'm not sure it's necessary for these purposes. But note I am using ModernMenu.

Thanks.

Just build the sub-menu dynamically. I think if I understood correctly, that you had a folder of frequently used shortcuts, and you wanted to populate a submenu from them? FileFindFirst () and FileFindNext () will do the trick at the start, but as for updating, that shouldn't be much harder than doing a search on the forums... :) All you want to know is when the folder is updated, check back a few topics from this, there is a topic similar- but the OP wants to find if the folder changed, I posted an example there. Then just rebuild it. muttley