[HELP]UDF

i heard that to able to run the script without using the mouse i need to use an UDF anyone can help me about this.... i mean... what is UDF and how can i use it to able to run my script without any movement of my mouse in the game.....

thanx in advance...

muttley

[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]

A function/User Defined Functions (UDFs) allow you to call a set of code from one line as such. If you need to call many lines, it makes it easier. Also used with DLL calls and such. Have a look in example scripts, and hopefully you shall understand.

TestFunc();This is the call to the function,
;when this script runs, the first (and only) thing it will do is call the function "TestFunc()"
;Notice that there are no parameters (parenthesis are empty)

Func TestFunc(); this line tells autoit that anything between this and the next "EndFunc" statement is part of the function "TestFunc()"
    MsgBox(0, "My Second Script!", "Hello from the functions!"); This is what will happen when you call the function, you create the msgbox that you see
EndFunc; ends the function declaration

Thanks to Paulie for that example. muttley

Also, try to speak LEGIBLE, UNDERSTANDABLE, ENGLISH. Its really hard to understand what you we're saying and asking, and I only took a stab in the dark.

what game are you speaking of?

What tasks to you want to make?

Dekaron site: www.dekaron.co.kr

A function/User Defined Functions (UDFs) allow you to call a set of code from one line as such. If you need to call many lines, it makes it easier. Also used with DLL calls and such. Have a look in example scripts, and hopefully you shall understand.

CODE

TestFunc();This is the call to the function,

;when this script runs, the first (and only) thing it will do is call the function "TestFunc()"

;Notice that there are no parameters (parenthesis are empty)

Func TestFunc(); this line tells autoit that anything between this and the next "EndFunc" statement is part of the function "TestFunc()"

MsgBox(0, "My Second Script!", "Hello from the functions!"); This is what will happen when you call the function, you create the msgbox that you see

EndFunc; ends the function declaration

Thanks to Paulie for that example. tongue.gif

Also, try to speak LEGIBLE, UNDERSTANDABLE, ENGLISH. Its really hard to understand what you we're saying and asking, and I only took a stab in the dark.

sorry for that BERT im not good in english anyway thanx.. for that info....anyway so i need to use DLL and UDF to able to run my script without using my mouse???

[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]

Run your script without using the mouse? I'd just use telopathy... *Tries... Fails* or you could look up HotKeySet in the helpfile...

ok ok hmmm... everytime i running my BOT i see my mouse moving yes ofcourse i use MouseMove() and MouseClick()

but then all i want is to run my BOT that i can move my mouse even the BOT is running so all i want is i can move the mouse every where i want that the BOT not corrupting and still working even i move my mouse if i just remove those mousemove and mouseclick func i can use 5 windows game client in my BOT.....

so on they say that i need to use UDF or DLL Call to call such as kernel32.dll 0r shell32 so i will now use my mouse anymore......

example if i want to go in this coordinate (495, 235 then i want it to click left click) i dont want to see my mouse moving but still the bot will go in that coordinate and then click it...

sorry for spam but i really need help anyone can help me how can i run my bot without using any movement of mouse so i can use my bot in 5 game clients....

sorry for spam but i really need help anyone can help me how can i run my bot without using any movement of mouse so i can use my bot in 5 game clients....

Use a javascript parser.

[EDIT] You will also get much better answers if you show your work. How many times will a tutor help you if you tell them, "hey, I need an answer to number 46" without giving them the equation. And after you give them the equation, you don't show any work. Learn the script. Knowledge is much more valuable and patience is a virtue.[/EDIT]

Edited by Anonymouse
children may smile; the wise ponder- Dr. Holmes of Hardvard Medical School on an Ether BingeLove Makes The World Go Round?So does five shots of tequila. What's your point?[quote name='Valik' date='Jun 5 2008, 05:13 PM']wraithdu, 24 hours. Said I have a bad attitude, just driving the point home with a ban.[/quote]This is classic. :)