_FileListToArray3 and willcards

Hi,

I want to get a array back from all my photo's that are on my c:\ drive. But it isn't working.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm using this:

files = _FileListToArray3("c:\",'$Recycle|windows|backup|MSOCache',1,1,1,"*.png;*.Gif;*.Jpg;*.Png;*.tif;*.jpeg")

Thanks

Well here is the function call:

_FileListToArray3($sPath, $sFilter = "*", $iFlag = 0, $iRecurse = 0, $iBaseDir = 1, $sExclude = "", $i_deleteduplicate = 1)

You aren't calling it correctly.

Well here is the function call:

_FileListToArray3($sPath, $sFilter = "*", $iFlag = 0, $iRecurse = 0, $iBaseDir = 1, $sExclude = "", $i_deleteduplicate = 1)

You aren't calling it correctly.

ah found it thanks muttley

Litle question:

$files = _FileListToArray3("c:\",'*.png;*.Gif;*.Jpg;*.Png;*.tif;*.jpeg',1,1,1,"Recycle;Windows;backup;MSOCache;Program Files;Temporary Internet Files;Mijn gespreksgeschiedenis;Framework;xampp")

it works for the extentions... but not for the excusion... Windows and more...

What is wrong is it:

Recycle;Windows or

Recycle|Windows or what ???

• 1 month later...

Litle question:

$files = _FileListToArray3("c:\",'*.png;*.Gif;*.Jpg;*.Png;*.tif;*.jpeg',1,1,1,"Recycle;Windows;backup;MSOCache;Program Files;Temporary Internet Files;Mijn gespreksgeschiedenis;Framework;xampp")

it works for the extentions... but not for the excusion... Windows and more...

What is wrong is it:

Recycle;Windows or

Recycle|Windows or what ???

Perhaps the exclusions are being applied to the file names, and not the folder names being recursed? Your flag option is to return files only. Does the logic in the UDF support filtering folder names searched with that option?

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law