ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Func ShowMessage()
    MsgBox(4096,"","This is a message.")
EndFunc

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

... erm ... actually "everybody" knows how to do it. The problem is: nobody likes laziness - you could have found the answer to your question with just a little bit of reading.

Anybody here will help you if you show some "initiative" ... you haven't so far.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

No one in their right mind should help you, unless you can prove you are willing to learn, rather than receive it on a shiny silver platter. Now have you honestly put an ounce of effort into this? Really? Did you even try Achillies' example? If you pressed Shift + Alt + D you would probably find out HOW TO DO THIS. We can only hope... muttley

No one in their right mind should help you, unless you can prove you are willing to learn, rather than receive it on a shiny silver platter. Now have you honestly put an ounce of effort into this? Really? Did you even try Achillies' example? If you pressed Shift + Alt + D you would probably find out HOW TO DO THIS. We can only hope... muttley

Seriously... I thought about taking out the pause function just because it would save his brains 5 neurons getting activated but I guess that was a bad idea.
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

umm just try this

Hotkeyset({Enter}, "OMG");this sets the hotkey

While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
   If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then
       exit
wend

Func OMG()
; input the functionality of the program here and when u press enter it will come to this function and execute it
endfunc
Edited by Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Leave The Dude alone let him learn by watching the examples that how i learned all i know ^^

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Learning by examples is a OK way of learning, but you learn by doing, and your mistakes not from getting all the answers. Say you cheat on a test, because you didn't study hard enough, didn't put any effort in. Now say that test was to get a industry qualification for something. So then you get employed because of this qualification you've got. Now your employer gives you a task, but Oh! It's the same stuff as the test you cheated on. You've now got a qualification that says you can do this, a qualification that says you know what to do, but really you know hardly anything about it. What would say to your employer then? "I can't? I don't know how?" Think then what you employer would say/do after you found the words to say to you couldn't.

So in the end, you need to put effort in to learn. He has not put any in. We can see that in post #3. The OP expected the answer to be given to him with no effort.

So now I pass 2 hints of getting help nicely and quickly-

Post your question in legible english, and POST WHAT YOU HAVE TRIED!

nuff said muttley

But if he's just starting autoit he dousnt have any idea how what etc .... i'm currently studying autoit and c++ and let me tell you i don't have examples and it's verry verry verry hard beleave me bro give him a tut or two and he'll get the hang of it muttley

Anyone with basic knowledge and who studied the help file, or even the example given from it would have made the connection. But this is no tutorial "bro". This is handing to OP straight, because that's the way that he come across through the way he posted.

And when I said nuff said, I mean it lol. No more on this topic.... muttley

Shut up with your bitching.

I was looking for help, there were like 50 views and noone helped. The helpfile doesn't explain anything on how to start your script it just says how to pause it. I can post how I like and if you don't like it you can GTFO of my topic. NOOOOOOOOW

Cut the language. Seriously. It isn't 'cool'. And you've already made enough people mad, now stop it.

Look bro, if this is to hard for you then I suggest some basic programming classes.

Someone already gave you the answer to this.

What language? I haven't used any language.. You call bitching language? Wow you must be a boring person.

I won't be taking no "basic programming classes", maybe you need a "more interesting person class" specifically designed for boring people who don't like language.

And that doesn't work.

Just when I thought the general public couldn't loose any more brain cells.

HotKeySet("{f3}", "StartScript")

while 1
    sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func StartScript()
    ; ALL YOU CODE GOES HERE
    ; AND HERE
    ; AND HERE
EndFunc

Wow... I can see you're grateful for the help the members of this forum provide

LOL

LOL

Oh and ja gotta loves the bad grammer in me example....

muttley