Resize And Return Back To Normal

Hello I'm Wondering How Can I Resize A Window To 50% of It's Current Size And Return It Back To Normal

The Title Of The Window Is Selected From A ComboBox

Ty In Advance.

Regards:

~Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Yes, to create your GUI that will hold the combobox use: GuiCreate

To create the combobox: GuiCtrlCreateCombo

You'll need a button to activate the process (start it resizing): GuiCtrlCreateButton

Read the data: GuiCtrlRead

Get the original size: WinGetPos

Set the size: WinMove (keep the x and y position the same just change the width/height)

All those functions are in the helpfile, I'm not sure how far along you are with autoit so I included everything (I think...)

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

I Know How To Create A Gui I mean I have An Othere Active Window Open Example : My Computer muttley and i wanna resize My Computer and the title "My Computer" Is Shown in a combobox hey m8 look how many posts i got i obviously know how to create a gui and combobox :( also know how to read data >.<

for the last info 10x :)

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Post count is only vaguely connected your AutoIt knowledge, but anyways, you might want to look at the WinList function too, I'm not sure what you're script is doing but if you want to be able to choose a window from the visible ones you could use WinList.

Edited by Achilles
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Resize to 50% of current :

WinMove ( "title", "text", x, y [, width/2 [, height/2[, speed]]] )
sleep(3000)
;Let's back to normal
WinMove ( "title", "text", x, y [, width [, height[, speed]]] )

Think you can figure out with those posts

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

umm i got my othere stuff working i got stuck on this one but thanks for your help dudes muttley