GUICtrlCreatLabel() HELP !

d4rk

Hello every1,

I'm having an .ini file which save my data inside ...

I creat a gui, a label which will display the data in the ini file, everything goes well ... BUT

if the text in the ini file is large, so the display text in label will only be on 1 LINE, And yes, I creat the label with width : 200 , height : 200 , which is large enough to have a new line if i manually add text, but it changes when i import from the ini file

Thanks for your help

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

I believe .INI files inherently have a 256 character line limit.

You might have to split it up into two or more lines and read it back in.

Hello every1,

I'm having an .ini file which save my data inside ...

I creat a gui, a label which will display the data in the ini file, everything goes well ... BUT

if the text in the ini file is large, so the display text in label will only be on 1 LINE, And yes, I creat the label with width : 200 , height : 200 , which is large enough to have a new line if i manually add text, but it changes when i import from the ini file

Thanks for your help

Thanks

I've just figure out that the value of a key is only on the "First Line" , right after the '=' , i broke it into new line and get nothing.

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Thanks

I've just figure out that the value of a key is only on the "First Line" , right after the '=' , i broke it into new line and get nothing.

If you have an INI file like so:

[Test]
Txt=The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. Pack My Bags with Six Dozen Liquor Jugs.

You need to break it up like this:

[Test]
Txt0=The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. The Quick Brown Fox
Txt1=Jumps Over The Lazy Dog. Pack My Bags with Six Dozen Liquor Jugs.

Read Txt0, Txt1, and so on and then Join it together to use it.

Thanks