Is It Posible To...

Hello I'm Just Wondering Is It Posible To:

I'm Using

GUICtrlCreateIcon (@ScriptDir & "\SRO.ico", 100, 220, 35, 32, 32)
To Create A Image But If I Make A File example "Pics.pk2" To Contain All My Icons Images Etc ... Can I Read All Call Em Off From There ? muttley

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Hello I'm Just Wondering Is It Posible To:

I'm Using

GUICtrlCreateIcon (@ScriptDir & "\SRO.ico", 100, 220, 35, 32, 32)
To Create A Image But If I Make A File example "Pics.pk2" To Contain All My Icons Images Etc ... Can I Read All Call Em Off From There ? muttley
Don't think that's possible, it would have to be in the styles or extended styles, or even just another option, and it's not.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

damn i want a devoleper or mvp or Jon to come and give theyr option :S

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

anyone else ?

... if someone knows they will reply, and someone already answered and you just don't like their response.

Either way, there is no need to bump your post after 30 minutes

Can someone say "+1!"

Hey man, Everything goes back to 0's and 1's. The only possible way I can imagine is:

Assuming these .ico files aren't huge (shouldn't be?)

Create a binary version of the ICO.

Paste the binary into an INI structure.

[ico]

File1=0x121212121212121

File2=0xABABABABABABA

You can rename the extension of the file to what ever you want (pk2).

Use INIread on file @scriptdir & '\Pics.pk2' section [ico] key "file1" and write that binary to a .ico in the temp folder.

On autoit exit have it delete those ico files (or leave them, either way)

Make sense?

umm i just dont know how to create binary version of the ico :S

umm i just dont know how to create binary version of the ico :S

Do it with autoit

$FoD = FileOpenDialog("Create a binary file", @DesktopDir & "\", "All (*.*)", 1 + 4)
$open = FileOpen($FoD, 16)
$read = FileRead($open)     
$read_convert = String($read)
$saveloc = FileSaveDialog("Save binary to file", @DesktopDir, "All (*.*)")
FileWrite($saveloc, $read_convert)
FileClose($open)
Edited by Szhlopp

as what shoud i save it and how to call it after ?

if i call Image.ini will it display the image if i convert it to binary ?

Based on the above poster's suggestion, you can save it as whatever you want. You are essentially reading a text file.

This is correct.

as what shoud i save it and how to call it after ?

Save it as a .txt

Create a NEW file called "pics.ini'

in the file write:

[Ico]
File1=

Copy and paste the code from the text file you created (The one of the .ico) after the '=' sign in the "pics.ini" file.

Resave the file.

To call it do something like...

$ico1 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\pics.ini', "ico", "file1", "NA")
if $ico1 <> "NA" then
$ico1 = Binary($ico1)
FileWrite(@TempDir & '\MyScriptIco_1.ico', $ico1)
EndIf

Help?

But How Do I Place The image At This Pos And Size "100, 220, 35, 32, 32"

But How Do I Place The image At This Pos And Size "100, 220, 35, 32, 32"

GUICtrlCreatePic(@TempDir & '\MyScriptIco_1.ico', 100, 220, 35, 32)

uff >.<

will you be able to add it to my code if i give it to you and i give u the pic ?

... Szhlopp has given you plenty of information, and I can't tell that you have put any effort in the least bit, but they kept on helping with more information (they're nicer then I would have been), hence my spoon feeding comment.

Now you are not only expecting people to help you unconditionally, you want someone to LITERALLY do the work for you?

...wow

Regards,Josh

umm i enjoy helping ppl and i enjoy beeing helped but i realy disrispect ppl who leave such comments ....

i'v never done thing like that and i have tryed doing it (result : Bugged my script totraly ) good think i made a backup ....

nvm

will you be able to add it to my code if i give it to you and i give u the pic ?

Just something about requesting that someone actually DO the work for you irks me. Perhaps you should post this in the "General Do My Coding For Me" category.

Regards,Josh