Raining image.

monoceres

You know all those time when you're wandering down the street and think "I wonder how an image would look like if it rained down?".

Now you don't have to wonder anymore!

Here's a script that makes the pixels of an image rain down in a GUI!

raining_image.au3

Here's a great pic to test it on!

Posted Image

What do you guys think? muttley

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Thanks for the comments everybody. muttley

The problem your having with a black rectangle in the middle is because in win xp when another window (the splash window in this case) hovers my window it gets redrawn. This doesn't happen in vista that's why I didn't catch it. Just comment the first SplashTextOn() and you should be fine.

I should redraw by registering WM_PAINT, but I'm a bit too lazy, and it's just an example :)

@weaponx

I know about BitmapLockBits, but I don't have to willpower to take the battle with that function yet.

That is a cool effect! Looks like someone got a new iphone, LOL That is the main wallpaper..

Nope, I don't even think that the first iphone can be bought here... we Swedes don't like GSM :)

I'm seriously considering to buy the 3G version that is released soon, but on the other hand I hate apple, but on the other hand I love new stuff, but.. nah just forget it muttley

lol this is nice but a at the center a black rectangle is left out why is that

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ยน There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.