BERT AND SMOKE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TOOK THE PISS OUT OF ME

I have special needs and you all took the fucking piss out of it.

I will find all of you and I WILL slit all of your throats.

I don't care how long it will take me, I've never had a goal in life, but now I have one; to kill all you mother fuckers who doubted me and called me stupid.

Your time is coming to an end.

I will keep a checklist on here:

1. Bert

2. SmOke

I will add more as I kill each one of off.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH got you all. You're all so gullable

But SmOke is a fag for banning me. Sorry but it's true.

Edited by SmOkeFAG

muttley hahah someone wants a ban

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ยน There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

From SmOkeFAG:

Don't bother reporting me to my ISP

First because I doubt they will get your report.

Second because why is everyone being a noob about stuff?

I came on here for some help and everyone is being harsh.

That post was just pissing about cause I was annoyed.

I'm only a kid and my parents will be pissed if I have to change ISP. So give me a break man.

I just wanted some help.

I don't have special needs either I was just pissing about.

I'm responding in public so I don't have to PM this crap to the relevant people.

The out-burst you had? Yeah, that's why you were banned from this forum. It's that behavior right there that completely justifies why you are not welcome here ever again.

So you want a break? Here's your break: Never come back to this forum to post. Ever. You forget about us, we forget about you and we all live happily ever after. But you mess around with us, we contact your ISP. Hopefully they in turn contact your parents and they can discipline some sense into you because you are certainly lacking in that department.

Your little death threat? It's not funny. You think it means nothing and it's just a joke hah hah? Maybe try asking these people.

Edited by Valik
Edited for clarity.