WMI class

@TerarinKerowyn

This might get you started.

Dim Const $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10
Dim Const $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20

$oWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\CIMV2")
If Not @error Then
    $oItems = $oWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_Process", "WQL", $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly)

For $Item In $oItems
        ConsoleWrite("Name: " & @tab & @tab& @tab& "ProcessId: " & @tab & "CommandLine: " & @tab & @LF)
        ConsoleWrite($Item.Name & @tab & @tab& $Item.ProcessId & @tab& @tab & $Item.CommandLine & @LF)
    Next
EndIf

I already have the entire list of win32.process but now with this information how to ensure the object is webpage and how to find other webpages in the same image. I am running vista so something is wrong with the Shell.Application when you have two or more windows open at the same time. The cause of this thing is it is reading the same handle over and over again for as many times as it is viewed open. But win32.process gives you the applications handle (two or more different handle numbers)

Was just thinking that is the easiest way of accomplishing my feat any help would be helpful in finding how to fix this

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah