Inputbox questions >.<

well here is my scrips (just started it muttley) and well i made an inputbox but i want it to be :

1:Multiline

2:AutoScroll and add scrolls to it oO

Got This:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

GUICreate("Test", 300 , 300)
$But1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 10, 33, 100, 100, $ES_MULTILINE, $ES_AUTOHSCROLL)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
 $msg = GUIGetMsg()
 If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then
  Exit
 EndIf
 WEnd

But For Some reason it gives error do i have to include something ? oO

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

ge thanks muttley

umm btw can i ask a few more questions ?

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

how to make it when i press enter to start in a new line

how to extend it cuz when it get's to the end of the type space it just cant write more text how to make it with scroll bars: )

how to make it when i press enter to start in a new line

how to extend it cuz when it get's to the end of the type space it just cant write more text how to make it with scroll bars: )

An example with 2 scrolls:

#include <EditConstants.au3>
HotKeySet("{ENTER}","NewLine")

$But1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 10, 33, 100, 100, BitOR($ES_MULTILINE,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_AUTOVSCROLL))
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
 $msg = GUIGetMsg()
 If $msg = -3 Then
  Exit
 EndIf
 WEnd

Func NewLine()
     $TEMP = GUICtrlRead($But1)
     GUICtrlSetData($But1,$TEMP & @CRLF)
 EndFunc

When the words fail... music speaks.

still dousnt add scroll at the sides of the inputbox :S

still dousnt add scroll at the sides of the inputbox :S

#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
HotKeySet("{ENTER}","NewLine")

$STYLE = BitOR($ES_MULTILINE,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_AUTOVSCROLL,$WS_HSCROLL,$WS_VSCROLL)
$But1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 10, 33, 100, 100, $STYLE)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
 $msg = GUIGetMsg()
 If $msg = -3 Then
  Exit
 EndIf
 WEnd

Func NewLine()
     $TEMP = GUICtrlRead($But1)
     GUICtrlSetData($But1,$TEMP & @CRLF)
 EndFunc

umm i got anothere question :)

can i make an list viue or inputbox that shows txtfiles located at a folder ? muttley

PS:

Andreik do u have skype or msn ?

umm i got anothere question :)

can i make an list viue or inputbox that shows txtfiles located at a folder ? muttley

PS:

Andreik do u have skype or msn ?

The best way to do what you want:

#Include <File.au3>
#Include <Array.au3>
$FileList=_FileListToArray($PATH,"*.txt",1)
If @Error=1 Then
    MsgBox (0,"","No Files")
    Exit
EndIf
_ArrayDisplay($FileList,"TEXT FILES")

PS: I have only Yahoo Messenger.

umm thanks but can it be displayd in combo or list box ? or something else ?