How can I

I'm writing something to automate IE , and I was wondering if there was a way to see if the user is currently logged in , or needs to.

Any suggestions?

Edit:

I apologize for the double post , it wasn't intentional.

Edited by Drew

Ok, logged in what? a site or his PC ?

Edited by d4rk

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Check the cookies or check in the HTML sources, you can find some string like "Welcome back","Last visit at", ... anything prove his appearence

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Source is in pocket once you search the web, just look _IE* in the UDFs document

I've read the source and found where I can tell if their logged in or not but I'm unsure how to to tell the script where to read it.

Here's what I found in the source:

ClientContext = {"UserId":-1,"DisplayFriendId":0,"IsLoggedIn":false};

If StringInStr("Your HTML Source","Your KeyWord",2)<>0 then
msgbox(64,"","Log in")
Endif

As i said, look IE* in the UDFs, no one here gonna make it for you

I'm not asking you to make it for me. That is by far the last thing I'm searching for.

I'm simply confused as to what sort of address I put in for the script to read the source. I'm not new to AutoIt , but I am brand new to any IE automation... So please excuse my inexperience.

I've tried several things , I'm still unsure what I'm supposed to use to read my source d4rk.

I'm not looking for you to write my script for me, I'm asking for help. I'm willing to do my own work, and my own research. The section in the helpfile that covers the IE commands is a rather large, and slightly confusing to one who has never worked with such before. If you could point me to a few helpful commands that's all I'm asking.

Thanks.

I've tried several things

#include <File.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/")
$sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML ($oIE)
filewrite("7.txt",$sHTML)
Dim $search = "7.txt"
Dim $find = "AutoIt</a> (and AutoItX)"
Dim $aRecords
If Not _FileReadToArray($search,$aRecords) Then
EndIf
For $x = 1 to $aRecords[0]
If StringInStr($aRecords[$x], $find) Then $lineQ = Number($x)
Next
$file = FileOpen("7.txt", 0)
$line = FileReadLine($file, $lineQ)
$dataTXT = StringSplit($line," ")
MsgBox(0,"","Autoit Version   "&$dataTXT[5])

helpful commands

_IEBodyReadHTML

filewrite

_FileReadToArray

there is probably faser way 4 all of this but this will work :P

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.