PixelSearch

I am having trouble with PixelSearch. In the game Silkroad Online I do a PixelSearch to find out how many people are in the party. But PixelSearch is unable to find anything. I think the issue is that there might be layers and the search is done on the lowest layer and the party members are on a layer above the search layer. I could be totally wrong about this. But the reason why I think this is that when I take a screenshot the PixelSearch works just fine. Is there a way to do a PixelSearch on all layers? If Im just totally wrong please feel free to bash me onto the correct path. Thanks for any and all help.

Ouch not even a helpful hint or some better keywords to use in the search. Anything??

Nah,....He don't know autoit help lol

$pixellayer=PixelGetColor($x,$y) ;Search x,y of layer and search for the pixel color

$pixelSearch=PixelSearch(0,0,@DesktopHeight,@DesktopWidth,$pixellayer) ;Search layer on screen

If IsArray($pixelSearch)=1 Then ;If PixelColor for layer has been found Then
MsgBox(0,"",$pixelSearch[0]&","&$pixelSearch[1] ; Pixel Coordinates
EndIf

While 1
Sleep(10)
WEnd
No-life of autoit...what could be better ?LAST SCRIPTS WITH AUTO-IT : CLICK HERE

Here is my code. It looks similar to yours. It looks as if we basically do the same thing in the pixelsearch. It will work with a screenshot but not in the game. Any ideas? Maybe increase shade-variation to 10?? I tried it at 5 and it was the same result.

Func _partymembers()
    $members = 0
    $count = 0
    Do
        $coord = PixelSearch( $TLX[$count], $TLY[$count], $BRX[$count], $BRY[$count], 0xFFFFFF, 2)
        If Not @error Then
            $members += 1
        EndIf
        $count +=1
    Until $count > 6
    Return $members
EndFunc