THIS SUX

You'd make more sense if you spoke troll. I can understand troll...

So why don't you start from the beginning, Firstly calm down, and then explain what happened. What is the before and after?

Okay hrere sorry for all of that and my english is bad

i create an script that play game automatically and compress with autoit there is no option for decompress right?? so no one can decompress ??

So i put my credit on it after one day that same script is all over the forum with a lot of people credit on it, they even give the source out??

So this mean autoit is decompress able ??

This is my friend account ^ ^ am on his computer

Edited by sightez

Okay hrere sorry for all of that and my english is bad

i create an script that play game automatically and compress with autoit there is no option for decompress right?? so no one can decompress ??

So i put my credit on it after one day that same script is all over the forum with a lot of people credit on it, they even give the source out??

So this mean autoit is decompress able ??

This is my friend account ^ ^ am on his computer

WTF... There is no need for a second account, I don't understand why, but here goes.

What do you mean by decompress? Decompile?

:P

even with Obfuscate it will deObfuscate my code and it will end with Obfuscate variable the rest in deObfuscate

i will program in c++ but it take a lot of time ^ ^

release it under a license, um... >> there are hackers you thing they will care??

How does autoit work ?? Does it encrypt the code put it in the program and then the autoit it self run it??

• Moderators

even with Obfuscate it will deObfuscate my code and it will end with Obfuscate variable the rest in deObfuscate

i will program in c++ but it take a lot of time ^ ^

release it under a license, um... >> there are hackers you thing they will care??

How does autoit work ?? Does it encrypt the code put it in the program and then the autoit it self run it??

I wish people would just do a simple search before they post on this subject.

Before I spent a month writing something, I'd have done a bit of homework first, primarily on the security of my application that I had sweat over.

AutoIt is an interpreted language, meaning that it is basically injected (script and all) into a stub executable that is renamed whatever you choose your Autoit executable to be named.

When you run your executable, it reads your script (just like you see it in your editor), deciphers, and executes the commands it sees from the c++ stub (interpreter) executable.

At no time is your script compiled to machine code.

So what can you do to prevent it?

Start reading: Click here to see what using the forums search engine produced

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.