Logged in user runas get original user?

You could probably do this via a search of the system event log for the most recent WinLogon event that wasn't your admin account...

Physically impossible in the current windows threading model. An application started under a user context will forever stay in that user context until it terminates. You can't hand-off control of a thread or process like that...

Here's something that you might be able to try, but keep in mind that it may not be entirely reliable -- run the script as the LimitedUser account. Now you know who is running it... Then use the internal RunAs command to elevate to AdminUser, but use the special flag '0' to ensure that you don't load the admin's profile.

RunAs("AdminUser",@LoginDomain,"Password",0,"rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL sysdm.cpl,,3",@SystemDir,@SW_SHOW)

I haven't tried this yet, but by not loading the profile of the Admin user, you may be able to force it to update the HKCU of LimitedUser instead...

only problem with that is that users do not have the ability to run .exe . I guess I'd have to loosen restrictions in order to accomplish this, I was just trying not to to cut down on red tape.