AutoIt Web Server

Hi there,

What i'm trying to do is to create a web server (something like apache).

Source code has been updated images work now.

And now it also supports AuCGI (just tested the basics).

Hmms, can someone tell me how cookies and etags work? I'm a noob at those things...

Download:

http_server0.0.0.8.zip

Dellairion

Edited by Dellairion

Just send it binary, but with right MIME-Type :P You could look at AutoWEB, a server made by me :P

Btw: what does your _GZIPEncode do? It just converts String to Binary right? Then StringToBinary would be faster :o

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Thnx for reply

I will take a look at it :P

gzip = data compression

It send the page in hex to the client.

Note:

Content-Encoding should be gzip when doing that so the client knows what type of compression is used.

EDIT: Your script seems to give some errors...

C:\Users\Terminator\Desktop\AutoIt 07-08\AutoWEB\webserver.au3(326,32) : ERROR: _ArraySort() called with wrong number of args.

_ArraySort($MIMETypes,0,0,0,2,0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Array.au3(884,89) : REF: definition of _ArraySort().

Func _ArraySort(ByRef $avArray, $iDescending = 0, $iStart = 0, $iEnd = 0, $iSubItem = 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

I'm using AutoIt v3.2.12.1

Edited by Dellairion

gzip = data compression

It send the page in hex to the client.

Note:

Content-Encoding should be gzip when doing that so the client knows what type of compression is used.

I know, what GZIP does, but just converting to hex is no compression, so this function is not needed yet :P

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes