bot to game

1. how u would put bot in a game in autoit? like how it would connect to game server in some game?

2. and how could u do that "silently" (no game window showing) so it would use less CPU?

Well first you would need to use the hide window command (I don't know what it is)

and as for the game server thing, do you want to have it send packets connecting to the game or log in like a human?

If you want it to be as realistic as possible you'll want it to use mouse movement cords, you can base them on the size of the window and then position the mouse clicks relative to that window.

Once you have the mouse click on login or whatever then have it click on the box where you type your user name and have it send your name.

Then have it click on the password field and type your password.

To get you started for mouse clicking use.

MouseClick("left", x, y, #, #)

The "left" defines that it will be a left click, the x is the x pixel position on the screen, y is the y pixel position on the screen, the first # is how many clicks and the second # is how fast.

Then once you have it clicked where you need it to you'll want to have it type in your information.

To do this use the Send command as follows.

Send("text")

Now if it needs a password you can have it tab by using

Send("{TAB}")

to get to the next field, or you can have it mouse click (some games don't accept tabbing).

Use the Send("text") command again to type in your password.

once your password is typed in you can either click the login button using the MouseClick command or you can type enter by using

Send("{ENTER}")

Hope that gets you started, thats the most basic of coding but should work.

You'll need to figure out the command to hide the window and you'll also need to realize that some keystrokes require modifications for use in hidden mode.

I personally never use hide mode or I would help you some more.

All in all your code should look something like as follows to start.

Run("game location")
Sleep("1000");<-- defines how long to wait for the game to start
MouseClick("left", 50, 50, 1, 1);<-- clicks login box
Send("account name");<-- types account name.
Send("{TAB}");<-- tabs to pw field
Send("password");<-- types password
Send("{ENTER}");<-- presses enter

Now i just need to know whats the hide command and how u can send packets to game?

WinSetTitle ("Game window title", "", @SW_HIDE)

As for packet sending, you would have to do some studying / reverse engineering on the games packets

Have a look at the

TCP
functions in the help file

first, it will work, you need WinSetState

WinSetState("Game window title", "", @SW_HIDE)

second, yes you can.

learn this example:

Run("notepad.exe")
WinWait("Untitled")
WinSetState("Untitled", "", @SW_HIDE)
ControlSend("Untitled", "", "Edit1", "This is a line of text in the notepad window")
Sleep(1000)
WinSetState("Untitled", "", @SW_SHOW)
Sleep(5000)
ProcessClose("notepad.exe")

Like one bot checking your health and another checking your mana and so on? If so yes you can have as many as you'd like to have but remember to always have a sleeping with the Sleep(TIME) in the loop else you'll freeze your computer with so many bots. Also why use more then one bot? I am wondering is there a purpose for this making the BOT use more and more of your resources when playing your game.

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

is there way to put multiple bots in the same game?

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but do you mean have multiple copies of the game running on your computer and one bot controlling each of those copies?

If that is the question then yes you can.

If you mean have multiple bots working together on one copy of the game, then yes that is also possible.

However with how fast auto it is, you could probably just have one bot do it all using loops and stuff.

yes bots working together thats what i mean, but is there more "control" commands than controlsend and controlclick?

I find it interesting that you ask that when it would have been quicker to check the helpfile yourself than posting on the forum..... :P:P

You would need to identify the games, either by PID or by window title. Then you can start sending controlsend acordingly to the game you want to controll.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.