pop ups

Hi all

I need somones help please on this

I have created a code to extract data from a webbased program but it keeps stopping when I get these random popups. What I need to do as soon as these popups come on, go to a code in autoit to close them down straight away by just pressing okay on them with a mouse or pressing enter. Then go back to the line of code I was on before this popup happened.

the way I would identify these popups would be this code

$dec5 = 0

For $forvar5 = 300 To 318

For $for5 = 189 To 200

$dec5 += PixelGetColor($forvar5, $for5)

Next

next

if $dec5 = 187531170 Then

MouseMove(260, 80)

MouseClick("left")

EndIf

maybe a funct command would do this I am not sure any help on this would be appreciated

Carl

Hi all

I need somones help please on this

I have created a code to extract data from a webbased program but it keeps stopping when I get these random popups. What I need to do as soon as these popups come on, go to a code in autoit to close them down straight away by just pressing okay on them with a mouse or pressing enter. Then go back to the line of code I was on before this popup happened.

the way I would identify these popups would be this code

$dec5 = 0

For $for5 = 189 To 200

Next

next

if $dec5 = 187531170 Then

MouseMove(260, 80)

MouseClick("left")

EndIf

maybe a funct command would do this I am not sure any help on this would be appreciated

Carl

These pop ups are either IE windows, which would be handled with _IE* functions, or they are regular Windows API windows. For regular windows, examine them with AU3Info.exe and you should get much more reliable information for detecting them, finding the button, and clicking it.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

These pop ups are either IE windows, which would be handled with _IE* functions, or they are regular Windows API windows. For regular windows, examine them with AU3Info.exe and you should get much more reliable information for detecting them, finding the button, and clicking it.

hi

These popups are API windows and they have no title names so I will have to identify them with pixels unless anyone knows of better way to identify them.

Also because these popups can come on at anytime I will have to use the AdlibEnable I have seen in the help menu which is this.

AdlibEnable("myadlib")
;...
Exit

Func myadlib()
    If WinActive("Error") Then
      ;...
    EndIf
EndFunc

Can someone please confirm to me that this is right

AdlibEnable("myadlib")

;I put my full script in this bit  

Exit

Func myadlib()

; then the script to identify my popup I put this

$dec5 = 0
For $for5 = 189 To 200
Next
next

If $dec3 = 1633240260 Then 
    MouseMove(870, 470)
MouseClick("left")
    EndIf

EndFunc
Edited by carlleese

hi

These popups are API windows and they have no title names so I will have to identify them with pixels unless anyone knows of better way to identify them.

Also because these popups can come on at anytime I will have to use the AdlibEnable I have seen in the help menu which is this.

AdlibEnable("myadlib")
;...
Exit

Func myadlib()
    If WinActive("Error") Then
     ;...
    EndIf
EndFunc

Can someone please confirm to me that this is right

AdlibEnable("myadlib")

;I put my full script in this bit  

Exit

Func myadlib()
; then the script to identify my popup I put this
    $dec5 = 0
        For $for5 = 189 To 200
        Next
    next
    If $dec3 = 1633240260 Then 
    MouseMove(870, 470)
    MouseClick("left")
    EndIf
EndFunc
Go back to AU3Info.exe and get the class, visible text, etc.

That will still be more reliable that pixel checking. You should find they are something like CLASS:#32770, with some visible text. Maybe a Button1 control with "OK" for text, etc.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law