MouseGetPos failing in World of Warcraft

I noticed when testing a script thats using MouseGetPos() - when a World of Warcraft game window has focus... it fails to return the correct cordinates always instead the exact / dead center of the screen

example:

#include <Misc.au3>

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)        ;1=absolute, 0=relative, 2=client

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

While 1
    If _IsPressed("01") Then ; Left Mouse Click
                    While _IsPressed("01") 
                        ; do nothing 
                    WEnd
                    $pos = MouseGetPos()
                    $Xcord = $pos[0]
                    $Ycord = $pos[1]
                    ToolTip("Left " &  $Xcord & " " & $Ycord)
    EndIf

WEnd

if i click anywhere else the tooltip gives me the cords where i clicked... once the warcraft window has focus however it fails to give correct cordinates... tried all available Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) options but still the same result...

Is the game somehow blocking autoit from detecting the correct coordinates? I found it odd as i have used PixelSearch in the same setup to get exact cordinates all the time... this is just the first time i'm trying to obtain the cordinates of where the mouse was clicked >.<

EDIT: I assume it is something blocking from the game itself as when i'm on the login screen... or any other screen (ie msgbox) beyond the general area of the game itself i do get correct cords anyone found a workaround?

EDIT2: Well after tinkering some more I found that If i take out the While _IsPressed("01") do nothing bit it does give the right cordinates.... just floods those cordinates over and over again as well >.< i guess I could add a sleep statement in hopes to record the cord only once... but that would hardly work on a mouse down (and held down) type of click

Edited by zhenyalix

Don't let that status fool you, I am no advanced memeber!