Detect Windows Font Size?

Is there a way to detect if Windows has been set to use Large fonts so that I can resize my GUI appropriately?

The following example is based upon a WinXP SP2 system (I don't know if there are variations between the SP levels, so I'm just clarifying just in case). Basically, the font size setting is tracked by tracing the theme, per user and then the value is set per theme based upon that setting (the size setting also happens to reset when switching between themes, but you're only interested in the "current" visible display).

So, the following will identify which theme is current for the user, then checks against a value stored in that theme's key:

MsgBox(64,"Current Font Size Setting","Current Value: " &_GetWinFontSize() &@CRLF)

Func _GetWinFontSize()
    $sRegRoot = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Appearance\New Schemes"
    $sActiveScheme = RegRead($sRegRoot, "SelectedStyle")

$iFontSetting = RegRead($sRegRoot & "\" & $sActiveScheme, "SelectedSize")

Switch $iFontSetting
        Case 0
            Return "Normal"
        Case 1
            Return "Extra Large"
        Case 2
            Return "Large"
    EndSwitch
EndFunc

edit: wording

Edited by Monamo

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]