Select 1 slqite row only

hi there

I am trying to select a single row (having the first column's value of the row)... But can't fint a way...

how do I do that ?

here's an example of what I mean...

Name|Age|tel

ann | 20 | 123

me | 15 | 325 <---- I have a listbox containing only "ann,me,jim" --> how do I find the whole "me" row ?

jim | 20 | 000

thanks in advance

Edited by torels

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

Thanks Dead :P

do you know how exclude the first line of results (the columns)?

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

If you mean example miss of the name then change the column name in the command example below

Example

Age|tel

20 | 123

15 | 325

20 | 000

SELECT Age result FROM TABLENAMEHERE WHERE rowid=3;

no

if this is the db

Age|Tel

10 | 123

22 |000

90 |243

I will get the following output

Age Tel <-- I need to take out this

10 123

22 000

90 243

Anyway it can be done after you get the results :P

no

if this is the db

Age|Tel

10 | 123

22 |000

90 |243

I will get the following output

Age Tel <-- I need to take out this

10 123

22 000

90 243

Anyway it can be done after you get the results :P

Show the code for exactly how you are retrieving data, so we can tell what form it is in. One way you could look at is the example in the help file for _SQLite_FetchData() which is intended to be used in a loop to fetch one row at a time, then just tweak the loop to ignore the first row returned.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law