Chat Box?

I need to make an autoit script where it does the following:

It stays on top of any windows ALL the time. (down in botttom right...)

A box must be on the GUI where i can type sentences into and it must save the text to an INI file so i can keep the text even if i close the program. (Maybe a save button...)

Then a hotkey (insert) and it types what i put really fast...

How do i do this?

I can do the hotkey and send bits but dont know how to incoperate them with a text dialog..

Edited by XxXGoD

I think $GUI_ONTOP will help you out in GUIConstantsEx.au3

Can you write what you have so far so we can help you out instead of writing the application for you

I think you are trying to make a error correction with the hotkey, so right before you send the box you auto-correct it?

Contact via MSN: [email=terarink_msn@hotmail.com]terarink_msn@hotmail.com[/email], yahoo: terarink_yah

Well, I havn't been able to write any code, because i dont know how to incorporate the chat box into the send....

What this is for is:

When i press Insert it types the text our fast, so i dont have to keep typing it.

Obviously i use:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/f...s/HotKeySet.htm

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/a...ix/SendKeys.htm

Edited by XxXGoD

$Chat = IniRead ( @ScriptDir & "\Settings.ini", "ChatBox", "Text", "" )
HotKeySet("{INSERT}", "StartChat")
HotKeySet("{END}", "Escape")

Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 1)
Opt("SendKeyDelay", 1)

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func StartChat()
    While 1
        Send($Chat)
        Sleep("100")
    WEnd
EndFunc  

Func Escape()
    Exit
EndFunc

Thats what i go so far, but it doesnt work like i want it to.. That just keeps typing, i want it to type once and stop and then when i press insert again it types it, but i want it gui form..

Edited by XxXGoD

To do what you are asking you will need to use controlsend since the message box will always be on top. You will need to provide a lot more information to do that. But to do this simply you can use this code. It will only send the text to the window on top.

HotKeySet("{F11}", "_Entertext")
HotKeySet("{INSERT}", "_Sendtext")
HotKeySet("{END}", "_Quit")

While 1
Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func _Sendtext()
    $txt = IniRead("myfile.ini", "Text", "txt","NotFound")
    Send($txt, 1)
EndFunc

Func _Entertext()
    $answer = InputBox("Question", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth", "", _
        -1, -1, 0, 0)
    IniWrite("Myfile.ini", "Text", "txt", $answer)
EndFunc

Func _Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc

As for saving to an ini, you can check here.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

How can i make it type the text faster, its kind slow...

are you using Send() ?

Add data to clipboard and send(Ctrl + V) would be faster

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys