Simple Notepad

Minikori

W000000000+! Notes 1.3 is done and finally here, the slimmer, customizable, amazing Notes 1.3, enjoy!

Notes_1.3.au3

Notes 1.2: 114 Downloads

Notes 1.1: 151 Downloads

CODE
New Stuff:

- Customizable

- Slimmer

To Do:

- Skin

- Multiple file types

Edited by Minikori

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

It works well. Here are some suggestions:

Save your files somewhere besides the script dir, maybe the @TempDir

Make your GUI a little bigger, and make the lists fill it, IMHO there is too much empty space on your GUI now

Make it so that the files automatically are opened when you click on their respective item in the list.

Oh, and here's a bug: If you click Import new .ini and then press cancel it crashes.

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

It works well. Here are some suggestions:

Save your files somewhere besides the script dir, maybe the @TempDir

Make your GUI a little bigger, and make the lists fill it, IMHO there is too much empty space on your GUI now

Make it so that the files automatically are opened when you click on their respective item in the list.

Oh, and here's a bug: If you click Import new .ini and then press cancel it crashes.

Thank you I'll work on that stuff for the next version

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

If you don't want to wait until the next version to have that fixed, just replace the import If statement with this:

If $msg = $MenuFileImport Then
        $IniUsing = FileOpenDialog("Import .ini File", @ScriptDir, "Ini Files (*.ini)")
        If @error Then
            Sleep(10)
        Else
            $Notes = IniReadSection ($IniUsing, "Files")
            GUICtrlSetData($FileList, "")
            For $x = 1 to $Notes[0][0]
                GUICtrlSetData($FileList, $Notes[$x][0])
            Next
        EndIf
    EndIf

Alright, I've basically finished 1.3, any other ideas?

Have you tried this?

@Minikori: Update your post with version 1.3 so we can see it.

I'm still working on one more thing, then I'll post it. Meanwhile, you can guess what I'm adding.

Ok, because it might take longer than I thought with the last thing, I'll supply you with a screenshot of 1.3. By the by, I'm still accepting any ideas.

post-36582-1217563495_thumb.jpg

Before you get carried away doing that item and end up making something inefficient try this:

#include <GUIListBox.au3>
#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

; Create GUI
GUICreate("List Box Reset Content", 400, 296)
Global $hListBox = GUICtrlCreateList("", 2, 2, 396, 296, BitOR($WS_BORDER, $WS_VSCROLL, $LBS_NOTIFY, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL, $WS_HSCROLL))

For $iI = 1 To 9
    _GUICtrlListBox_AddString($hListBox, StringFormat("%03d : Random string", Random(1, 100, 1)))
Next

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "WM_COMMAND") 

GUISetState()

; Loop until user exits
Do
Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
GUIDelete()

Func WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam)
    Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $hWndListBox
    If Not IsHWnd($hListBox) Then $hWndListBox = GUICtrlGetHandle($hListBox)
    $hWndFrom = $ilParam
    $iIDFrom = BitAND($iwParam, 0xFFFF); Low Word
    $iCode = BitShift($iwParam, 16); Hi Word

Switch $hWndFrom
        Case $hListBox, $hWndListBox
            Switch $iCode
                Case $LBN_DBLCLK; Sent when the user double-clicks a string in a list box
                    ConsoleWrite('!The list was double clicked on' & @CRLF)
                Case $LBN_SELCHANGE; Sent when the selection in a list box has changed
                    ConsoleWrite('!The selection changed' & @CRLF)
                   ; no return value
            EndSwitch
    EndSwitch
   ; Proceed the default Autoit3 internal message commands.
   ; You also can complete let the line out.
   ; !!! But only 'Return' (without any value) will not proceed
   ; the default Autoit3-message in the future !!!
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc  ;==>WM_COMMAND
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Bump. It's here.

Hi "Minikori",

See your application with my EzSkin Converter:

Skin - BlackJack

Posted Image

Skin - AutoIt

Posted Image

Could you message me the .au3 skinned? (Blue)

Sorry, I use a translator and I didn't understand the translation well for the Portuguese... :P

Please, explains better...

Never mind

Ele disse:

Vocês podem me mensagem com o script pele azul

I don't know if that translator worked, but that should give the idea, lol

its nice, but you should make it bigger, the text area atleast =D

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Bump.

• 1 year later...

Thank you very much! I like it.

Did you really register to bump a thread that's a year and half old?

I don't understand. Because it is a year and a half old it is less valuable than a script created yesterday and thus not worthy of being posted on in a positive manner?

No, it's just not worthy of being put on the front page a year and a half later for something as simple as "Thank you very much! I like it." If it were a question or something I'd be fine, but a bump like that is pointless IMHO.

But either way, thanks for the comment and I'm glad you like it.