Uncheck the checkbox

hari

Hi,

we are using the Rhymbox 1.6 and 2 beta Version in few desktops , I am doing small project to disable the Logging of message in the local machine,i want to disable remotely the option of "Store all my messages in the histroy archive"

Please find the screenshot of settings window of Rhymobox client , my main problem is Autoit Window Spy is able to detect the window title only , nothing else , even it didn't show anything in visible text , hidden text , status bar text etc.

Please let me know how to uncheck or disable this option.

Thnks

Hari

settings.doc

For Check/Uncheck, take a look to ControlCommand  (Check/Uncheck commands)

Suggestion: For screenshots, attachs images directly. (not files as such MS-Word) :idiot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ControlCommand didn't work , let me know whether we can work with controlcommand if no controls displaying in autoit window spy?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

didn't work , first autoit is not able to find the check box on that window.

any solution for this?

why something autoit window spy recognises everything on some windows , and why this won;t work for some other window screens?

• Developers

You need to make sure that the control has the focus and then send {NUMPADADD} or {NUMPADSUB} :idiot:

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You need to make sure that the control has the focus and then send  {NUMPADADD} or {NUMPADSUB}  :idiot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this also didn't work , first let me know how to get the control text of the window if no control text is not displaying in window spy.

pls assist me.

this also didn't work , first let me know how to get the control text of the window if no control text is not displaying in window spy.

pls assist me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks alot

{NUMPADADD} or {NUMPADSUB} this works for me , but its not so effective , as i have get control on that , then only i can send this.

is there any way to do without getting control on that?

Probably this window don't contains Window Standard controls(if AutoIt Spy/Info don't display any info about these checkbox). AutoIt only works with them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Ok , one more question.

we can use mousemove to move the mouse on the definate x , y pixel of desktop, but i want to move the mouse with x , y pixels in window, how can i do this.