text padding in SplashtextOn

Lets see the code!!

Here's the code snippet.
SplashTextOn ($Title, $Text, $w, $h, $x, $y, $opt, $fontname, $fontsz, $fontwt)
The whole thing is way too long and would take editing to remove proprietary stuff. Not sure what this gets you. But I am uploading post-38485-1217442813_thumb.jpg a screen shot so hopefully you will see what I mean about needing more white space.

--Donald

You can size the window to suit your taste, as well as change the background color with GUICtrlSetBkColor.

You could also make a GUI and design it to suit your taste.

I am already dynamically sizing the window, but since I want the text left justified, that doesn't get me the white space I want around the edges of the text.

Please explain what you mean by "make a GUI".

--Donald

Here's the code snippet.

SplashTextOn ($Title, $Text, $w, $h, $x, $y, $opt, $fontname, $fontsz, $fontwt)
The whole thing is way too long and would take editing to remove proprietary stuff. Not sure what this gets you. But I am uploading -[snip]- a screen shot so hopefully you will see what I mean about needing more white space.
Lol, a function call with all undefined parameters does no good. :P Perhaps if i could Also see the values of those variables, i could make a decision as to what the best thing to do would be :P

And by "Make a Gui" he means ditch SplashTextOn() and just make your own splash window using GUICreate() and GUICtrlCreateLabel()

Believe me you really don't want to see how I calculate all the variables. Values are read from an INI file that is intended to change dynamically, so its impossible to know what they can be since the intent is that they be virtually unlimited. The point is that none of the parameters of SplashTextOn define the white space around the text.

I guess I'll have to look at GUICreate() and GUICtlCreateLabel() to see if I can do what I want to with it.

Edited by donald2

--Donald