inputbox

Is there anyway to send all keys (F1-F9, Home, Insert, End, Esc) to a input box (InputBox or GuiCtrlCreateInput)?

I have can do it with setting them as hotkey and using send(key,1) to my input box but was wondering if there is a better way.

Thx for the reply Paulie.

Yeah I can send it. Thats not really what im trying to do. I guess I should explain what I want a little better. Basicly im trying to capture the key that is pressed and then display it. That key will then become my hotkey. But with inputbox the keys I would use for hotkeys are not captured. I can do a work around by using send or controlsend but I was wondering if there was a better way to capture the F1 keystroke?

Thx for the reply Paulie.

Yeah I can send it. That’s not really what im trying to do. I guess I should explain what I want a little better. Basicly im trying to capture the key that is pressed and then display it. That key will then become my hotkey. But with inputbox the keys I would use for hotkey’s are not captured. I can do a work around by using send or controlsend but I was wondering if there was a better way to capture the F1 keystroke?

Ahh OK

Well, Achilles has already taken the liberty of making a functional Hotkey-Input control. :P

See Here

Edited by Paulie