Program to Automate Mailwasher Dialup

I've created a small program to automate "Check Mail" for Mailwasher dialup users with coaching from a few Forum mebmers. I needed to create it to fix a very annoying practical problem with Mailwasher. I'm sincerely grateful for their generous and expert advice. Although for the most part none of the actual code they suggested was used the program works very well. Because I've been unemployed for some time I'm trying to offer it to other Mailwasher users for a little compensation. See: MWAuto

I've created a small program to automate "Check Mail" for Mailwasher dialup users with coaching from a few Forum mebmers.  I needed to create it to fix a very annoying practical problem with Mailwasher.  I'm sincerely grateful for their generous and expert advice.  Although for the most part none of the actual code they suggested was used the program works very well.  Because I've been unemployed for some time I'm trying to offer it to other Mailwasher users for a little compensation.  See: MWAuto

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello :D the price is very nice löl) i like freeware and i hade Trail or any! :lol:

i have look on your page and found this! :idiot:

MWAuto is designed primarily for users of Mailwasher with dial up connections that can't afford broadband yet. But just the one simple filter alone with a strategy that has never occurred to anyone and is so effective makes it well worth owning at this price -only $6.00!
Edited by DirtyBanditos