Problems with a script in a game.

Hey all, I've been using this program for a while for mostly simple things, but I've never really run into a problem like this. I'm attempting to make a script that makes it so when I press a key, it relays the keystroke to other identical processes in the background. I've searched just about every inch of this forum and I've seen several others encountering the same problem to no avail. I've tried using the ControlSend function, and the keystroke is sent, however the game seems to want to wait until the window is reactivated before registering the key press.

I know that there may not be a workaround for this, but if anyone has a solution I would appreciate the help.

By the way the game is Dark Age of Camelot.

I've also tried using ControlClick as a way to try to get this to function, and while I have been met with some moderate success, I can't quite seem to get the coordinates to register properly. It probably has something to do with the games control.

Yeah Winactivate allowed me to control the background processes but it really slows things down because once they are brought to the foreground they are forced to render their video content. Controlfocus in conjuction with ControlSend didn't do the trick either. Thanks for the responses.