ini read help

Hello, I've been trying to download a .ini file, but I've tried INetGet and IniRead both to the url. INetGet gives the html code, and IniRead just doesn't work, any help?

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Do you have anyscript to show? Perhaps you did something wrong:

$URL = "my ini location"

INetGet($URL,"myini.ini")

IniRead("myini.ini","section","key","default")

it that baisically does what you just said, without specifics... if it returned HTML then you might have downloaded the wrong file

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Do you have anyscript to show? Perhaps you did something wrong:

$URL = "my ini location"

INetGet($URL,"myini.ini")

IniRead("myini.ini","section","key","default")

it that baisically does what you just said, without specifics... if it returned HTML then you might have downloaded the wrong file

I just tried exactly your code and it didn't work.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Is your location, an actual .ini that when you go there, it prompts you for download?

Yes.

perhaps the url location of your ini?

or perhaps the section / key that your reading from it?

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]