$XX_DEFAULT for control style?

HighGuy

Hi,

if I want to change the style of a control and want to add a style constant I need to know the default style constants (from the doc) and set them all together. If I only use my constant than I replace the whole style. Would'nt it be useful to have a constant that includes all the defaults so that I only have to add "$XX_DEFAULT + $XX_MYSTYLE"?

Is this possible?

Hi,

if I want to change the style of a control and want to add a style constant I need to know the default style constants (from the doc) and set them all together. If I only use my constant than I replace the whole style. Would'nt it be useful to have a constant that includes all the defaults so that I only have to add "$XX_DEFAULT + $XX_MYSTYLE"?

Is this possible?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Easy one I will add to GuiConstants.au3 $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_xxx, xxx being the control as LABEL, EDIT, INPUT, ...

Easy one I will add to GuiConstants.au3 $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_xxx,  xxx  being the control as LABEL, EDIT, INPUT, ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What does "SS" mean? Do you think using LABEL, EDIT is more readable than BS, CBS, LBS, ...?