Block Taskmanager or CTRL ALT DEL

Hi, How can i block the taskmanager or Ctrl alt del? im working on a script that locks the computer if someone uses the mouse or keyboard.

Many of u maybe think that i would make a "virus" of this, but no i wouldn't :P At school when we have lunch, people start screwing around with others pc's and im getting sick of having people deleting my music and other stuff :S

Hi, How can i block the taskmanager or Ctrl alt del? im working on a script that locks the computer if someone uses the mouse or keyboard.

Many of u maybe think that i would make a "virus" of this, but no i wouldn't :P At school when we have lunch, people start screwing around with others pc's and im getting sick of having people deleting my music and other stuff :S

You have more options:

1. Create a GUI with $TOP_MOST ex-style and minimize Task Manager

2. Disable from registry CTRL key or other key

And probably more options.

When the words fail... music speaks.

Simple answer, put a password on it.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Simply run this line :

;lock taskmanager , 1 = lock, delete this key or change to 0 to back to default 
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\system","DisableTaskMgr","REG_DWORD",1)
Edited by d4rk

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Example:

$hDll = DllOpen("WinLockDll.dll")

DllCall ($hDll, "int", "CtrlAltDel_Enable_Disable", "int", 0)

MsgBox(48, "Message", "Ctrl+Alt+Del Disabled," & @CRLF & "Press OK for enable")

DllCall ($hDll, "int", "CtrlAltDel_Enable_Disable", "int", 1)

More info

WinLockDll.zip

Edited by rasim