Embed DLLs in script and call functions from memory (MemoryDll UDF)

Ward

This is cool... But the big prt is embedding the dll. I'm pretty sure a vast majority off the users here don't know how to do that.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

excellent !

can i know what compilator do you use to make dll ?

i use devcpp but i will throw it away since it makes me crazy with its no explicit messages and its huge exe or dll that it creates just for one function !!!

-- Arck System _ Soon -- Ideas make everything

"La critique est facile, l'art est difficile"

Projects :

[list] [*]Au3Service : Run your exe as service V3 / Updated 29/07/2013 Get it Here [/list]

excellent !

can i know what compilator do you use to make dll ?

i use devcpp but i will throw it away since it makes me crazy with its no explicit messages and its huge exe or dll that it creates just for one function !!!

I use Sphinx C--. The DLLs in the attachment are also written in C-- (including 3k md5.dll).

There is also the source of example.dll, you can see how sample it is.

By the way, if you use devcpp and get a huge exe or dll, maybe you forget to "strip" it.

新版 _ArrayAdd 的白痴作者,不管是誰,去死一死好了

it's strange.

with dev cpp i've a file of 6 ko after compiled.

I'm learning Sphink C-- and the result is a file of 1.5 Ko...

maybe i'm dooing something wrong with devcpp, tomorrox i'll try with vc++

sphink c-- is an amazing language. Thx for the information.

Edited by arcker

-- Arck System _ Soon -- Ideas make everything

"La critique est facile, l'art est difficile"

Projects :

[list] [*]Au3Service : Run your exe as service V3 / Updated 29/07/2013 Get it Here [/list]

• Moderators

it's strange.

with dev cpp i've a file of 6 ko after compiled.

I'm learning Sphink C-- and the result is a file of 1.5 Ko...

maybe i'm dooing something wrong with devcpp, tomorrox i'll try with vc++

do you if we can call winapi in sphink C-- ?

Compile without debug.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

in the ZIP package, there is a generator included :P (MemoryDllGen.au3)

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

@Ward: Perhaps you should create a function that accepts an array of parameters (2D?), then generates a single string representation of a DllCall() from that array to be passed to Execute()? It'd bypass the slightly awkward/unappealing Switch statement, would accept an arbitrary number of parameters, would require only one DllCall(), and would probably help with the return value thing (since Execute() would return whatever DllCall() returned, which would be an arbitrarily-sized array depending on the number of parameters dynamically passed to DllCall()).

It can be a separate function that people can choose to call manually, and then you can also wrap around the array/execute based function with your current MemoryDllCall() (generate an array based on the number of parameters, then pass into the array/execute version) for those users who prefer parameter list "identicalness" to DllCall() over unlimited parameter input (which should be the case for most users anyway).

Edited by -Ultima-

[ WinINet.au3 | Array.au3 (Optimized) | _UnixTimeParse() ]

:P Never mind.... see next post.

Taking it a bit further, here is a simple script to help generate the $DllBinary variable from a source file.

Local $Source = FileOpenDialog("Open File to Inject", @ScriptDir, "All (*.*)")

If $Source = "" Then Exit

Local $Destination = FileSaveDialog("Save As AutoIt 3 File", @ScriptDir, "AutoIt 3 Script (*.AU3)")

If $Destination = "" Then Exit

Local $File = FileOpen($Destination, 2)

Local $DllBinary = Hex(StringToBinary(FileRead($Source)))

FileWriteLine($File, ';## This is a Dynamically Generated Script.')

FileWriteLine($File, ';## Source = ' & $Source)

FileWrite($File, @CRLF & @CRLF & 'Dim $DllBinary = "' & $DllBinary & '"')

FileClose($File)

Enjoy :P

Edited by Zinthose

--- TTFN

As ProgAndy pointed out, there's already a script to do exactly almost exactly that, included in the ZIP file... And it's more technically correct by opening/reading the file in binary mode rather than reading the DLL as a string (though I suppose that isn't too important :P). What's more important is the fact that AutoIt doesn't accept arbitrarily-long lines, so simply writing the entire string to a file would fail for "large" DLLs -- the included script takes care of that.

Edited by -Ultima-

[ WinINet.au3 | Array.au3 (Optimized) | _UnixTimeParse() ]

I suppose to declare all Globals on top of the Script and the test $_MDCodeBuffer this way:

If Not IsDllStruct($_MDCodeBuffer) Then MemoryDllInit()

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

With this UDF, it is finally possible to call ANY function with a pointer, just removed the module pointer ans changed from functionname to functionpointer

#include <MemoryDLL.au3>
;Author(s): Ward, modified: Prog@ndy

Func MemoryFuncCall($RetType, $FunctionPointer, $Type1 = "int", $Param1 = 0, $Type2 = "int", $Param2 = 0, $Type3 = "int", $Param3 = 0, $Type4 = "int", $Param4 = 0, $Type5 = "int", $Param5 = 0, _

$Type6 = "int", $Param6 = 0, $Type7 = "int", $Param7 = 0, $Type8 = "int", $Param8 = 0, $Type9 = "int", $Param9 = 0, $Type10 = "int", $Param10 = 0, _

$Type11 = "int", $Param11 = 0, $Type12 = "int", $Param12 = 0, $Type13 = "int", $Param13 = 0, $Type14 = "int", $Param14 = 0, $Type15 = "int", $Param15 = 0, _

$Type16 = "int", $Param16 = 0, $Type17 = "int", $Param17 = 0, $Type18 = "int", $Param18 = 0, $Type19 = "int", $Param19 = 0, $Type20 = "int", $Param20 = 0 )

Local $Ret

Local Const $MaxParams = 20

If (@NumParams < 2) Or (@NumParams > $MaxParams * 2 + 2) Or (Mod(@NumParams, 2) = 1) Then

SetError(2)

Return 0

EndIf

If Not IsDllStruct($_MDCodeBuffer) Then MemoryDllInit()

If $FunctionPointer = 0 Then

SetError(1)

Return 0

EndIf

Local $Ret[1] = [$FunctionPointer]

Switch @NumParams

Case 13 To $MaxParams * 2 + 2

Local $DllParams = (@NumParams - 3) / 2, $i, $PartRet

$Ret = DllCall("user32.dll", $RetType, "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($_MDCodeBuffer) + $_MDWarpN, _

"uint", $Ret[0], _

"uint", $DllParams, _

$Type1, $Param1, _

$Type2, $Param2)

$Ret[1] = $Ret[4]

$Ret[2] = $Ret[5]

ReDim $Ret[3]

For $i = 3 To $DllParams Step 3

$PartRet = DllCall("user32.dll", $RetType, "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($_MDCodeBuffer) + $_MDWarpN, _

"uint", 0, _

Eval('Type' & $i), Eval('Param' & $i), _

Eval('Type' & ($i+1)), Eval('Param' & ($i+1)), _

Eval('Type' & ($i+2)), Eval('Param' & ($i+2)))

ReDim $Ret[$i + 3]

$Ret[$i + 2] = $PartRet[5]

$Ret[$i + 1] = $PartRet[4]

$Ret[$i] = $PartRet[3]

Next

$Ret[0] = $PartRet[0]

ReDim $Ret[$DllParams + 1]

Case 10

$Ret = DllCall("user32.dll", $RetType, "CallWindowProc", "ptr", $Ret[0], _

$Type1, $Param1, _

$Type2, $Param2, _

$Type3, $Param3, _

$Type4, $Param4)

$Ret[1] = $Ret[2]

$Ret[2] = $Ret[3]

$Ret[3] = $Ret[4]

$Ret[4] = $Ret[5]

ReDim $Ret[5]

Case 8

$Ret = DllCall("user32.dll", $RetType, "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($_MDCodeBuffer) + $_MDWarp3, _

"uint", $Ret[0], _

$Type1, $Param1, _

$Type2, $Param2, _

$Type3, $Param3)

$Ret[1] = $Ret[3]

$Ret[2] = $Ret[4]

$Ret[3] = $Ret[5]

ReDim $Ret[4]

Case 6

$Ret = DllCall("user32.dll", $RetType, "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($_MDCodeBuffer) + $_MDWarp2, _

"int", 0, _

"uint", $Ret[0], _

$Type1, $Param1, _

$Type2, $Param2)

$Ret[1] = $Ret[4]

$Ret[2] = $Ret[5]

ReDim $Ret[3]

Case 4

$Ret = DllCall("user32.dll", $RetType, "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($_MDCodeBuffer) + $_MDWarp1, _

"int", 0, _

"int", 0, _

"uint", $Ret[0], _

$Type1, $Param1)

$Ret[1] = $Ret[5]

ReDim $Ret[2]

Case 2

$Ret = DllCall("user32.dll", $RetType, "CallWindowProc", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($_MDCodeBuffer) + $_MDWarp0, _

"int", 0, _

"int", 0, _

"int", 0, _

"int", $Ret[0])

ReDim $Ret[1]

EndSwitch

SetError(0)

Return $Ret

EndFunc

//Edit: Added function + example as attachment

Edited by Jos
Fixed formatting

• 2 weeks later...

With this UDF, it is finally possible to call ANY function with a pointer, just removed the module pointer ans changed from functionname to functionpointer:

//Edit: Added function + example as attachment

Thanks to your idea. I wrote a all new "MemoryFuncCall" and added your example to my project. Now, it supports both stdcall and cdecl, accepts any number of parameters, and won't destroy the return value. Enjoy!

新版 _ArrayAdd 的白痴作者,不管是誰,去死一死好了

I love you, I've been looking for a SHA512 function for several days now. I only found SHA256 (shadeep) but it used a external file, now I can use SHA512 too and the best thing of all, I don't have to use any external files anymore.

BTW as far as I know AES use 16, 20, 24, 28, or 32 characters as a key, your uses 32, 48 or 64 so I'm not sure it's the "real" AES, could be extended AES.

But nvm, no bigger deal, I can still use SkinnyWhiteGuys CryptoSuite for AES.

Edited by Pain