need help for games

hello evry body.

l am new in this forum and i need help.

i play a game "soul edge" with emulator "playstation", so in esch start i show "the game movie" ,next i show "menu of caracters" ,i choose one and i play,if i lose it's give a count "9-8-....-1-game over", after than the emulator start the "the movie game" again.

i will change this second precess ,i will derectelly show the "menu of caracters" after every lose.

(i think there is a solution with autoit (frams) , i use autoit v3)

and thx for u'r help's

Edited by streamen21

If I understand correctly, you want to....

Make AutoIt skip the intro movie for Soul Edge in your PSX emulator?

If this is what you're trying to do, AutoIt3 is primarily designed to 1. Automate tasks in the Win32 GUI and 2. Perform script-like functions within the Win32 GUI.

It is NOT designed to a) Interface, automate, or do anything at all with an emulated or otherwise virtualized system; or :P include support for performing script-like functions on a hypervision guest.

Sorry if that's too hard to understand... What i'm trying to say is that AutoIt was not designed to do what you ask, so you might have trouble finding help on your particular problem. With that said, hopefully my 'bump' can attract someone else to help you out [someone who knows AutoIt better than me but just as nice as me lol]. I'm sorry for not having anything useful for you :P

• 2 weeks later...