Can _IELinkGetCollection show the Name of the link?

I'm trying to find out how to get the name or Alt Text of the links in a page as well as the link itself.

I can't seem to get _IELinkGetCollection to show the name (If it's even supported?)

Is there any way to do this?

<a href="home.html" title="Wheat Field level 6">This is the home page</a>

Even better, _IELinkGetCollection works with <map> tag :P but is there a way to extract the Title / alt text from <map></map> as well??

Thanks!

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

I'm trying to find out how to get the name or Alt Text of the links in a page as well as the link itself.

I can't seem to get _IELinkGetCollection to show the name (If it's even supported?)

Is there any way to do this?

<a href="home.html" title="Wheat Field level 6">This is the home page</a>

Even better, _IELinkGetCollection works with <map> tag :P but is there a way to extract the Title / alt text from <map></map> as well??

Thanks!

Look at the example in the help file for that very function. Once you retrieve the collection, you can walk through the links with a For/Next loop and get whatever property you want (the example gets .href). Other possible properties of a link object are .title, .innertext, .name, etc., as listed in MSDN.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law