Fixed=)

Try adding $LBS_NOINTEGRALHEIGHT to the listbox style and use 180 for the height...

I fixed the issue for now, by reszing the GUI.

This still seems like an autoIt error. Doesn't it? That's why I said something about it...

I fixed the issue for now, by reszing the GUI.

This still seems like an autoIt error. Doesn't it? That's why I said something about it...

It's no error apart from the user, no offense meant.

Without adding the $LBS_NOINTEGRALHEIGHT style to the listbox then windows will try an make it so there is never part height lines displaying in the in the listbox.

For example if the bounding rectangle height for a line of text is 18 pixels and your listbox total height was 12 pixels then windows would set the height of the listbox to 18 pixels height.

(I have no idea what the actual height of the line text is, I was using 18 pixels as an example.)

Cheers

It's no error apart from the user, no offense meant.

Without adding the $LBS_NOINTEGRALHEIGHT style to the listbox then windows will try an make it so there is never part height lines displaying in the in the listbox.

For example if the bounding rectangle height for a line of text is 18 pixels and your listbox total height was 12 pixels then windows would set the height of the listbox to 18 pixels height.

(I have no idea what the actual height of the line text is, I was using 18 pixels as an example.)

Cheers

AAH! Thank you. That makes sense

ME = :P