Gui Question

dinodod

Not sure how to explain this but I'm hoping I can explain this. I'm trying to make a GUI where I have a treeview section and a GUICtrlCreateList :P

But here is the catch. The create list needs to have multiple tab fields in it to display extra information about the item selected in the treeview. I doubt I am looking at the correct function and I'm starting to think that I may need to use the Excel addon :P ??

Hope this sketch helps explain.

TreeView GuiList

| _______________________

|_ Item 1 | Name | ID | Description |

| |--------|---|-----------------|

|_Item 2 | Item 1 | 1 | This is Item 1 |

|_______|__|_____________|

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

ListView! That might just do the trick!!!!!

Thanks!

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007