Has anyone noticed that Send fails on Server 2003

Has anyone noticed that Send fails on Server 2003?

Well I have server 03 sp2 and I was wondering why the send function didn't work well the same script with send will work on my xp pro sp2

Didn't know for sure if the AutoIt Devs were aware of this.

Well here's its start (if they don't already know about it).

[center][/center]

Has anyone noticed that Send fails on Server 2003?

Well I have server 03 sp2 and I was wondering why the send function didn't work well the same script with send will work on my xp pro sp2

Didn't know for sure if the AutoIt Devs were aware of this.

Well here's its start (if they don't already know about it).

I use MANY AutoIt scripts on Win2K3 every day, including multiple Windows 2003 AD domains, and have never seen a problem with Send(), though I prefer to use ControlSend() wherever possible.

Please post a short reproducer script that shows symptoms on your server.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Ok well here is a web based script ...may be hard for you to test..

That is where my problems started...

Before you think I am an absolute idiot, lol, I wanted the Send to write on the server not the client lol I know how that works

#include <web.au3>
Func StartWebApp($sTitle,$body_tag, $sContent_type="text/html")
    $session = 1
    If _GetSID()>11110 Then
        ConsoleWrite("Content-Type: " & $sContent_type & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & "Set-Cookie: sid="&_GenerateSID() & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & Chr(10))
        If $sTitle <> "" Then ConsoleWrite("<html><head><title>"&$sTitle&'</title><link href="style.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"><head/>'&$body_tag)
        $_Cookie_Raw = EnvGet ("HTTP_COOKIE")
    Else
        __StartWebApp ($sTitle,$body_tag)
    EndIf
EndFunc
Func __StartWebApp ($sTitle,$body_tag , $sCookie = "", $sContent_type="text/html")
    Local $error = 0
    if $sCookie <> "" then
        ConsoleWrite("Content-Type: "&$sContent_type & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & "Set-Cookie: " & $sCookie & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & Chr(10))
        If @error then $error = 1
    else
        ConsoleWrite("Content-Type: "&$sContent_type & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & Chr(10))
    endif
    If $sTitle <> "" Then ConsoleWrite("<html><head><title>"&$sTitle&'</title><link href="style.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"><head/>'&$body_tag)
    SetError ($error)
    Return 0
EndFunc
__StartWebApp("test page", '<body text="#0066FF" bgcolor="#000000" vlink="#0066FF" background="#000000">')
Echo('<center>')
Echo('<div style="border:2px solid 00ff00; width:525px;height:250px;overflow:auto;background-color:000000">')
Echo('  <p align="center"><font color="#00FF00"><b><font size="5">DBak'&"'"&'s Files</font></b></font><br><hr>')
Echo('  <font color="#00FF00">')
Send("SITE ACCESSED AT:"&@HOUR&":"&@MIN)
Echo('Thanks for looking at a test page...')
Echo('  </font><br></div>')
Echo('</center>')
Echo('</body>')
Echo('')
Echo('</html>')
Die('')

I thought it was weird that it wasn't working for me, I was hoping it was just my installation.

Now I had, don't still have it, a script that would run a exe then press enter but the pressing enter never worked on server 03 but was fine on xp.

I just now tried the example script after downgrading from 3.2.8.1 to 3.2.6.0 and now the helpfile example works but still what I posted above is not working..

I know 3.2.6.0 is wayyy old and I am thinking about updating but I have 3.2.11.x on my laptop I liked the two different versions...

So I am not sure why my example wont work, but it seems that half the problem was fixed by a version change...

I will update my autoit and post here again to tell you if that solved the problem.

Thanks for the quick reply.

[center][/center]