run as help

Kyme

i never wanna make some virus...or some like that...i'm korean silkroad player...and i wanna make some tool to can run game twice...and i try it whit run as...guess...it's damn work...and the good news it's the game can ban my accounts...i think so...cuz practicly i don't use some ilegal stuff...i just run game from 2 users...that can be suppoused like playing in network...if they use ip detector:D

i wanna make some autoit script to do that cuz i don't wanna show the secret how i make it to run twice to my friends...

+ they say if i do some multi client i have some $$$:P

2. i wanna make the autoit stuff whit account...to be pay it:D

i don't know if someone believe me but what ever...if you guys wanna help me i appreciate that..if not...thats it...:P

if some1 believe me please pm me how i can make this...to don't be posted on forum if it's so damn secret code:|

tnx

Edit1:the user didn't must be administrator...but i think the administrator exist in all computers...only to put the admin pass and role the game^^

Edit2:lol...it's one example in help^^...

Edited by Kyme

Well off the top of my head, you can do a few things.

a.) Create an account as administrator using DOS commands, and hide it from the start menu using registry.

b.) Use a program, easily found through http://google.com, that can decrypt and return passwords to accounts on local machine.

c.) Make use of NULL NetBios sessions locally, and if need be, run a brute-forcer (which can be written using DOS cmds and 'for' loop - hell, even autoit can do it)

d.) Theres some advanced ideas, but they require something more powerful than autoit. Although, I have been trying to get alittle... "crazy" with DllCall lately. :P

Now as far as the IP Detection goes, you will have to use a Packet Capturing & Editing utility, to edit the outgoing packet that verifies the IP. (May cause alot of lag in-game because the server will listen for packets from the verified ip, so nearly every packet will require that you edit the IP.)

Edited by Juppie7

Well off the top of my head, you can do a few things.

a.) Create an account as administrator using DOS commands, and hide it from the start menu using registry.

b.) Use a program, easily found through http://google.com, that can decrypt and return passwords to accounts on local machine.

c.) Make use of NULL NetBios sessions locally, and if need be, run a brute-forcer (which can be written using DOS cmds and 'for' loop - hell, even autoit can do it)

d.) Theres some advanced ideas, but they require something more powerful than autoit. Although, I have been trying to get alittle... "crazy" with DllCall lately. :P

Now as far as the IP Detection goes, you will have to use a Packet Capturing & Editing utility, to edit the outgoing packet that verifies the IP. (May cause alot of lag in-game because the server will listen for packets from the verified ip, so nearly every packet will require that you edit the IP.)

holly mom....if you believe me i got from youre post 10%^^

i find how to run whit admin acc and now it's time to pray to don't bee baned^^

and yeah...i think i will use the method whit create new user...but problem it's in that i can hide it form login screen...what ever...i will see what i finaly do^^...

i think i will tell to my friends to make new user and put some pass like "1111" and script will be set to use that user for secound runing of game^^

only good

tnx for all

i have one problem...i never use @error before and i didn't know how to make it:|

Func ok()
    $readuser=GUICtrlRead($userinput)
    $readpass=GUICtrlRead($passinput)
    If @error Then
        MsgBox(0, "Error","User or pass invalid")
            Exit
    Else
        RunAsSet($readuser, @Computername,$readpass)
        Run(@ScriptDir & "\1.exe")
        Exit
    EndIf
EndFunc

if user or password are not corect to got MsgBox(0, "Error","User or pass invalid")

how i must place the @error cuz i don't have any ideea

i try this but didn't work if are wrong login:|

i have some solutin^^ :P

Func ok()
    $readuser=GUICtrlRead($userinput)
    $readpass=GUICtrlRead($passinput)
    If @error="Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password." Then
        MsgBox(0, "Error","User or pass invalid")
            Exit
    Else
        RunAsSet($readuser, @Computername,$readpass)
        Run(@ScriptDir & "\1.exe")
        Exit
    EndIf
EndFunc
:P

:|:|now it's don't work if i use corect password:|

Edited by Kyme