InetGet

You can see FTP.au3 in Example forum

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

I need to use the HTTP protocol. I'm currently using curl to upload files to a http site and would like to replace this with code native to autoit.

I took a look at HTTP.AU3 however it wraps the file in a HTTP upload post. I just want to transfer the file.

That makes sense. You need to use the HTTP protocol but you don't want to use HTTP protocol methods? Or did I miss something :P

Uploading via HTTP on websites is done through POST with Multipart Content-Type. I managed to get this working via my WinINet UDFs just last night. The basic gist is that you...

1) Generate the Content-Type header field as described by RFC1341 (boundaries, content type, content length)

2) Combine the Content-Type header field with the file data, and the boundary again to form the request body

3) Send via InternetOpen -> InternetConnect -> HttpOpenRequest -> HttpSendRequest with the request body and the relevant request headers (different from the Content-Type header field) using POST

It's not simple, but it works.

Edited by -Ultima-

[ WinINet.au3 | Array.au3 (Optimized) | _UnixTimeParse() ]