How to check a "checkBox" in a WINDOWs window

Step 1) Look at the helpfile

Step 2) Look at ControlCommand....

Cheers,

Brett

But friend...I was trying to use ControlClick for which i need ControlID and the controlID of a WINDOWs window is changing each time the window is opened. So i could not program a fixed controlID. ...

Using the AutoIt Window Info Tool you can move your mouse around the window you are interested in and you will be given information of the control that is currently under your mouse.

A special description can be used as the controlID parameter used in most of the Control...() functions . This description can be used to identify a control by the following properties:

ID - The internal control ID. The Control ID is the internal numeric identifier that windows gives to each control. It is generally the best method of identifying controls. In addition to the AutoIt Window Info Tool, other applications such as screenreaders for the blind and Microsoft tools/APIs may allow you to get this Control ID

TEXT - The text on a control, for example "&Next" on a button

CLASS - The internal control classname such as "Edit" or "Button"

CLASSNN - The ClassnameNN value as used in previous versions of AutoIt, such as "Edit1"

REGEXPCLASS - Control classname using a regular expression

X \ Y \ W \ H - The position and size of a control.

INSTANCE - The 1-based instance when all given properties match.

Thank You very much friend...Your explonation helped me...and i have some windows (not standard WINDOWs windows) for which AUTOIT INFO TOOL is not giving any data about controls...But i have program the controls not using the mouse click options...please suggest some ideas..