GuiCtrlCreatePic variation

KJohn

This may not be programmatically sound but I had to ask anyway. Is it possible to make GUICtrlCreatePic ( filename, left, top [, width [, height [, style [, exStyle]]]] ) capable of taking raw binary data (in the form of a variable or as a constant) as a parameter in the place of filename by modifying the way it is implemented?

I didn't want to put this up as a request without being sure it's possible.

Why do you need it in the Function? You could just use this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71007 , but needs GDI+

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

You have to distribute gdiplus.dll, if you use it on versions lower than XP

Run-time Requirements

Gdiplus.dll is included with Windows XP. For information about which operating systems are required to use a particular class or method, see the More Information section of the documentation for the class or method. GDI+ is available as a redistributable for Windows NT 4.0 SP6, Windows 2000, Windows 98, and Windows Me. To download the latest redistributable, see http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platfo.../psdkredist.htm.

Note If you are redistributing GDI+ to a downlevel platform or a platform that does not ship with that version of GDI+ natively, install Gdiplus.dll in your application directory. This puts it in your address space, but you should use the linker's /BASE option to rebase the Gdiplus.dll to prevent address space conflict.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

You have to distribute gdiplus.dll, if you use it on versions lower than XP

That is acceptable enough.. Thank you very much! This is way better than having to wait for feature requests to get incorporated...