OnEvent Model - Timer event?

Fur

I want to make a script that monitors another script and updates a status window once every second. I would like to make this using the OnEvent model, so instead of a while 1=1 Sleep(1000) loop, the first script would be executing. My question then, can I set up some sort of event that would trigger once a second I can use to update the output of the status window? That way I wouldnt have to modify the original script I'm trying to monitor and I can enable/disable this monitoring tool by just #include "stat.au3" or not. Hope that all makes sense!

I want to make a script that monitors another script and updates a status window once every second.  I would like to make this using the OnEvent model, so instead of a while 1=1 Sleep(1000) loop, the first script would be executing.  My question then, can I set up some sort of event that would trigger once a second I can use to update the output of the status window?  That way I wouldnt have to modify the original script I'm trying to monitor and I can enable/disable this monitoring tool by just #include "stat.au3" or not.  Hope that all makes sense!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look at AdlibEnable :lmao: